2022 NFL regular season through Super Bowl LVII

Even though Lawrence is about to lose, I've been thoroughly impressed by him this season. He's got "next" written all over him. The AFC as a whole has a ridiculous amount of young QB talent. Arguably, they have the 5-6 best QB's in the game currently. Every NFC team has to be glad those QB's are on the other side of the league.

• Like 5

Cowboys - Lakers - LAFC - USMNT - LA Rams - LA Kings - NUFC 

f46efe87-f84a-4166-a2fa-0d2ef9971fe3_tex

Can't even be mad. Mahomes definitely added to his legend tonight. Of course, the question becomes how well will that leg hold up in the 'ship??

7 minutes ago, FiddySicks said:

Yeah, promising season from the Jags, but unfortunately they’re just not good enough of a team to pull this one out. Not much of a knock on them though, really. Ahead of schedule. 

👆🏾 This.

For a squad that "ain't even supposed to be here", they've accomplished way more than anyone, even they, thought possible. Unfortunately, though, as DJ said, they're just not *there* yet. Then again, most figured next season would be the one in which they challenge the Snatit for division supremacy. For that to happen, though, they've got to get surer hands out there on the flanks. Jacksonville's receiver corps dropped balls all over the field all season—especially Kirk, who dropped a couple tonight—and that's got to get rectified if they really want to take that next step. Of course, completely forgotten by everyone is the fact that they'll gave Calvin Ridley in the fold next season; we'll see how that impacts things. (And if the rumors are true that DeAndre Hopkins wants to join the Jags, that'll even further impact things.)

Oh well, good season, Jacksonville. Duval will be back next year. (And I'll still be flying my Jag flags until then.)

• Like 2

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||

Uh oh...there goes the cover!

I'm annoyed with the Chiefs because they beat the Bills. But they do so with cool plays, cool uniforms, and a legitimately likeable QB. Mahomes seems like a cool dude and Andy Reid doesn't seem to hate the world around him.

You can tip your cap to the Chiefs in a way you never could the Pats.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, ShutUpLutz! said:

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

Just now, Sport said:

I obviously could be wrong, but, especially with Mahomes' injury, if feels like the winner of Bengals-Bills is going to the Super Bowl. 

Didn't we think that when Mahomes had scrambled eggs for brains that one game?

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

3 minutes ago, DoctorWhom said:

Only Mahomes could carry his team on 1 leg to win a game.

I watched John Elway do it in the '86 AFC Championship game. The fact that he was playing on an injured ankle during "The Drive" has somehow gotten lost over the years.

• Sad 1

BB52Big.jpg

5 minutes ago, DG_ThenNowForever said:

I'm annoyed with the Chiefs because they beat the Bills. But they do so with cool plays, cool uniforms, and a legitimately likeable QB. Mahomes seems like a cool dude and Andy Reid doesn't seem to hate the world around him.

The only thing I don't like about Mahomes is that goofy looking helmet he wears. Wear a helmet more suited for a great QB, dude. You look like a special teamer in that Gazoo hat.

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

BB52Big.jpg

Just now, DG_ThenNowForever said:

Didn't we think that when Mahomes had scrambled eggs for brains that one game?

Remind me when that was.

I just think the Chiefs are the third best team in the AFC and I don't think much of their defense. Nobody remind me of this when they win the AFCCG in 8 days. 

PvO6ZWJ.png

2 minutes ago, Sport said:

Remind me when that was.

I just think the Chiefs are the third best team in the AFC and I don't think much of their defense. Nobody remind me of this when they win the AFCCG in 8 days. 

You're going to be in the unfamiliar position of celebrating back to back AFC Championships in 8 days. You heard it here first.

• WOAH 1

BB52Big.jpg

15 minutes ago, DG_ThenNowForever said:

The Pats had an arrogance to them.  These Chiefs don't feel like they do.  The one team that could give Kansas City fits if they go all the way to the Super Bowl is San Francisco, if the 49ers make it.  

8 minutes ago, Sport said:

Remind me when that was.

That was in the Browns Chiefs divisional game

• Like 2

Watch Katt Williams: Woke Foke | Netflix Official Site

4 minutes ago, infrared41 said:

You're going to be in the unfamiliar position of celebrating back to back AFC Championships in 8 days. You heard it here first.

I'm very nervous about the offensive line injuries, but I hope you're right. 

PvO6ZWJ.png

Just now, GDAWG said:

The Pats had an arrogance to them.  These Chiefs don't feel like they do.  The one team that could give Kansas City fits if they go all the way to the Super Bowl is San Francisco.  

Chiefs have gotten just as arrogant, Mahomes flipped out all because they needed to examine his ankle to make sure it wasn't broke. Pretty soon he'll be throwing tablets just like Brady. They just don't have all those cheating scandals, which is why people tolerate their dominance more than the Patriots.  

• Yawn 1

6 minutes ago, DoctorWhom said:

They just don't have all those cheating scandals, which is why people tolerate their dominance more than the Patriots.  

No, it’s because the Chiefs dominance has only been in the last 5 years and have one title to show for it. The Patriots just had a unparalleled dominant 20 year stretch with 6 titles and 9 Super Bowl appearances. Y’all don’t get to complain and moan about anybody for another two decades at least. 

• Like 3

Cowboys - Lakers - LAFC - USMNT - LA Rams - LA Kings - NUFC 

What is the magic number of titles to complain about a team or player?

I think it's three. After three, you're allowed to openly hate them.

• Like 3