willforgetmylogin

Member has been suspended for trolling and blatantly spreading false information.

Β 

The length of the suspension will be determined when all moderator votes have been cast.

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Applause 9

VmWIn6B.png

FormerLurker, justpassingby, willforgetmylogin

Β 

You guys...he's literally telling you a story.Β 

Β 

His next userID will either be Howdoyoudoamultiquotepost or Whatswithalltheads

• Like 2
  • LOL 3

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

Β 

16 minutes ago, WSU151 said:

Β 

Β 

Yeah - certain user names just beg for an IP check πŸ™‚

• Like 3

It's where I sit.

2 hours ago, WSU151 said:

Β 

Β 

I think we contribute to the amount of trollers on here by engaging in his content. While it was hilarious to see him get exposed (via reverse Google Image search), him getting the attention he wanted is only going to encourage him to do this again with another username. There are going to be many blatant trollers on this site, and if we continue to debate with them, we are just spreading the very thing we are trying to eradicate. If the information being given is clearly false and inaccurate, do not address it. Continue on with the current topic. The only way to minimize this behavior is to ignore it completely.

Β 

Thank you for coming to my TEDTalk.

3 hours ago, LA Fakers+ LA Snippers said:

I think we contribute to the amount of trollers on here by engaging in his content. While it was hilarious to see him get exposed (via reverse Google Image search), him getting the attention he wanted is only going to encourage him to do this again with another username. There are going to be many blatant trollers on this site, and if we continue to debate with them, we are just spreading the very thing we are trying to eradicate. If the information being given is clearly false and inaccurate, do not address it. Continue on with the current topic. The only way to minimize this behavior is to ignore it completely.

Β 

Β 

The catch is he does his trolling at opportune times, when people are really itching for updates and leaks. He's usually here in March (just after the league year starts), maybe a post or two near the draft, and then in July just before camp.Β Β 

Β 

The "I was at a photoshoot you guys trust me" is one of the biggest red flags.Β 

• Like 4

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

Β 

4 hours ago, LA Fakers+ LA Snippers said:

Β 

I fully agree, but it's incredibly entertaining to see it play out until the bitter end. It's nice to see the whole of the board come together to dunk on a troll, even if such engagement encourages other trolls in the future.Β 

lBzmcSM.png

Perrin Grubb |Β Aspiring Designer |Β NAFA ProjectΒ ~ NFL Redesigns

On 7/21/2022 at 6:45 PM, Red Comet said:

How long before a new account called BanEvader shows up?

Β 

On 7/21/2022 at 7:00 PM, Sec19Row53 said:

Didn't he used to be a wrestler?

Β 

It's like a marriage of these two (the first of whom I only learned of a few months ago:)

Β 

bandido-bio.pngΒ van-vader.jpg

• LOL 2

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

7 hours ago, LMU said:

Member has been banned for resuming trolling and misinformation spreading immediately after returning from suspension.

Serves him right.

MofnV2z.png

The CCSLC's resident Geelong Cats fan.

Viva La Vida or Death And All His Friends. Sounds like something from a Rocky & Bullwinkle story arc.

Dude was so cocky for being wrong, it was almost entertaining. No other explanation except he was trolling. And no, he doesn't get brownie points for claiming the Broncos are going with blue pants. That's something anyone could have said and been right about, not to mention no official claim from the Broncos themselves. At least the Bengals helmet saga will live on in infamy on this board.

spacer.png

Visit my website atΒ SSmith Designs (google.com)

On 7/21/2022 at 5:04 PM, PERRIN said:

I fully agree, but it's incredibly entertaining to see it play out until the bitter end. It's nice to see the whole of the board come together to dunk on a troll, even if such engagement encourages other trolls in the future.Β 

Β 

Glad I'm not the only one who loves the trolls here. The boards calling out and messing with outsiders who don't realize we have years of experience with people trying to trick us regarding sports design is legitimately one of my favorite parts of this site. Those early Nike NFL years were incredible.

• Like 3

I've got a dribbble, check it out if you like my stuff; alternatively, if you hate my stuff, send it to your enemies to punish their insolence!