2022-23 NHL Season

BrySmalls

5 minutes ago, Kramerica Industries said:

Second day in a row and third time this postseason where the road teams win all four games. Road teams are now 17-11 this postseason. This is pretty nutty.

Home ice advantage has never really been an advantage in the NHL playoffs. Not in my lifetime at least. It's always felt 50/50

6uXNWAo.png

Rough game 4 for the Wild. They played well enough to win 5x5 but gave up two PP goals on two phantom penalties. Just a backbreaker of a game. It's 2-2 in the series but feels like 1-3 heading into game 5.

• Like 1

73, 77, 81, 83, 90, 06

29, 30, 31, 36, 39, 44, 61, 62, 65, 66, 67, 96, 10

Yeah, to an extent I know everyone complains about the refs in every sport, but it's super frustrating when it feels like the last 3 goals came off penalties that just weren't there. Gus looked shaky and Ottinger played out of his mind, so it kinda is what it is, but god, that last Folingo penalty, so stupid.

I have borderline personality disorder, if my posts ever come off as aggressive or word vomit-y to you, please let me know.

7 minutes ago, IceCap said:

OH MY :censored:ING G-D I'M SO HAPPY I WAS THERE LIVE FOR IT 

GO LEAFS GO!!!!!!

Ice Hockey GIF by NHL

1 win away from ending the memes.

I can't quite put my finger on it. But I get the feeling that this current Leafs roster is under a tremendous amount of pressure, from the players to the entire management dept.

7 minutes ago, habsfan1 said:

1 win away from ending the memes.

I can't quite put my finger on it. But I get the feeling that this current Leafs roster is under a tremendous amount of pressure, from the players to the entire management dept.

We know what happened against your Habs 2 years ago, but...... at some point TOR can't lose every playoff series.

28 minutes ago, habsfan1 said:

I'd say Tampa is under far, FAAAAAR more pressure than the Leafs right now; down 2 games, with a team and fanbase that has experienced tremendous success and wants more, going into hostile territory for a game that could end their season after letting Toronto exorcise their biggest dragon in the 4-1 lead.

If anything, I think Toronto's overhauled group has actually lessened the pressure on them a bit; previous teams lacked the same kind of grit and playoff grizzle this one has. Ryan O'Reilly, in particular, has been absolutely massive for them.

9 minutes ago, Ridleylash said:

I'd say Tampa is under far, FAAAAAR more pressure than the Leafs right now; down 2 games, with a team and fanbase that has experienced tremendous success and wants more, going into hostile territory for a game that could end their season after letting Toronto exorcise their biggest dragon in the 4-1 lead.

If anything, I think Toronto's overhauled group has actually lessened the pressure on them a bit; previous teams lacked the same kind of grit and playoff grizzle this one has. Ryan O'Reilly, in particular, has been absolutely massive for them.

Tampa's also got the playoff mileage of not just the last 3 years but their 2018 East Finals run.

19 minutes ago, Ridleylash said:

I'd say Tampa is under far, FAAAAAR more pressure than the Leafs right now.

This is a joke, right?

73, 77, 81, 83, 90, 06

29, 30, 31, 36, 39, 44, 61, 62, 65, 66, 67, 96, 10