2022-23 NHL Season

BrySmalls

With how horrible the home crowds have been in Boston, I'm petrified of this series going to 7.

EDIT: Florida deserves to win this series. Bruins are afraid to even touch the puck. It's the Cup finals against the Blues all over again.

On 4/10/2017 at 3:05 PM, Rollins Man said:

what the hell is ccslc?

Happy to see the Hurricanes move on to the next round, but I expect to get beat 4-1 in the next round against whoever we play. The offense just doesn’t seem to be there (again) for the playoffs. Injuries don’t help, but I also don’t think Teravainen, Svechnikov, or Pacioretty could pull us out of this funk. 

T1oYViW.png

making the playoffs was frankly more than I expected, so on one hand, I'm content. on the other, I still cannot fathom why sunbelt fans are such spoiled, sore-winner frontrunner brats. frankly, I wish we played Boston.

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/866006668177178624/1101704626421641216/image.png

as a SC citizen of ten years, the Carolinas are a cultural shlthole. go to hell.

EDIT: upon further research, Carolina are, quite literally, the most reddit team in all of sports.

• Like 3

53Ocz8U.png

14 hours ago, JerseyJimmy said:

I still cannot fathom why sunbelt fans are such spoiled, sore-winner frontrunner brats.

You can't? I think we've hit on it all before: impressed with their own savviness, smaller fanbases that are good at circlejerking on reddit, New South suburbs are enjoying a cultural moment

♫ oh yeah, board goes on, long after the thrill of postin' is gone ♫

16 hours ago, Brass said:

With how horrible the home crowds have been in Boston, I'm petrified of this series going to 7.

The very cheapest ticket in the balcony has been going for $270 before fees. If they hadn’t already, this was the year the Bruins crossed the Patriots threshold of pricing out any sort of life in the place.

Showcasing fan-made sports apparel by artists and designers

Hypothesis:

• Toronno wins tonight -> Boston wins tomorrow 100%.
  • Leafs lose tonight & Boston wins tomorrow -> Leafs win game 7.
  • Leafs lose tonight & Boston loses tomorrow -> Leafs lose game 7.

There's just no way the Leafs end the drought and avoid Boston in the same postseason. Hockey law won't allow it.

73, 77, 81, 83, 90, 06

29, 30, 31, 36, 39, 44, 61, 62, 65, 66, 67, 96, 10

20 hours ago, Ridleylash said:

The North Stars have eliminated the Wild, notching yet another chapter of the state of Minnesota's long, agonizing history of postseason failure.

And on TOP of that, the Wild basically didn’t play hockey since the end of game 4. They looked fairly distraught in game 5 and completely lifeless in game 6. For a team that’s supposed to be built on being tough, they really didn’t get going when things got tough for them. (But don’t get me wrong, Dallas played great pretty much every night and totally deserved to win that series.) 

I feel like the Wild are going to take an even bigger step back next year, considering the cap penalty increases for the next season. I guess it’ll be the wrong season for that, since they’ll be missing out on Bedard…

"And those who know Your Name put their trust in You, for You, O Lord, have not forsaken those who seek You." Psalms 9:10