Minnesota Twins New Identity

Zooropeanx

On 11/12/2022 at 12:51 PM, seasaltvanilla said:

Beaten to it. Here's the picture as above:

XOnjYqf.jpg

@coco1997 your wish is granted!

Updated concept assuming the T-shirt and pennant are showing jersey accurate colors

jMMDFEo.png

Really like the script.

I predict this will be the home jersey.  changing the front number to navy would be a welcomed change though.

the grey and navy I think will be the arched Minnesota script shown on the shirt.  white with red numbers for the navy jersey and navy script with red numbers for the grey jersey.

Then I think they'll keep a light blue alternate and the 5th jersey will be either white or cream colored with the twin cities script with all numbers and letters in navy

17 hours ago, MJD7 said:

Here's a comparison of recreations I've attempted making of both:

fORcEiY.png

A combination of the two might be ideal.

16 hours ago, Survival79 said:

Replace the win on the right with the win on the left.

HxNj5n0.png

• Like 2

"If things have gone wrong, I'm talking to myself, and you've got a wet towel wrapped around your head."

I've gotta be honest, if this ends up becoming the home jersey, as it seems like it will be something close to this, I won't be disappointed.

aRe6PyV.png

Much like the new TC, the solid red text is really growing on me. I'm starting to see the vision, they really seem to be trying to embrace the dual-color nature of the TC and create a clean, streamlined look around it. I might even like this direction more than my original concept.

It makes me really curious to see how the away and navy jerseys will turn out, and if they will have any other jerseys beyond that (a cream alternate seems likely). 

Apologies if I've been posting too many concepts/renders in this thread. If you can't tell, I'm excited for Friday.

• Like 11

2 hours ago, MJD7 said:

I've gotta be honest, if this ends up becoming the home jersey, as it seems like it will be something close to this, I won't be disappointed.

aRe6PyV.png

Much like the new TC, the solid red text is really growing on me. I'm starting to see the vision, they really seem to be trying to embrace the dual-color nature of the TC and create a clean, streamlined look around it. I might even like this direction more than my original concept.

It makes me really curious to see how the away and navy jerseys will turn out, and if they will have any other jerseys beyond that (a cream alternate seems likely). 

Apologies if I've been posting too many concepts/renders in this thread. If you can't tell, I'm excited for Friday.

I’m loving your mock ups, Keep it up!

• Love 1

On 11/12/2022 at 1:20 PM, WSU151 said:

Hopefully the white M hats are fashion only...from the photo (which doesn't provide the best look) the general shape of the M reminds me of the old Miami Marlins' M. 

The Twins script is really nice...and I'm digging that pennant design for 2023.

Even those those M hats are hard to see the background the first thing that came to mind seeing them is this Senators cap from the 1920s:

WAS1929-1_th.jpg

• Like 2

22 hours ago, jdthrillinger said:

I predict this will be the home jersey.  changing the front number to navy would be a welcomed change though.

the grey and navy I think will be the arched Minnesota script shown on the shirt.  white with red numbers for the navy jersey and navy script with red numbers for the grey jersey.

Then I think they'll keep a light blue alternate and the 5th jersey will be either white or cream colored with the twin cities script with all numbers and letters in navy

Liking my predictions even more after recent leaks.

Home- White, TWINS red, front number navy, name navy, number red

Away- Grey, MINNESOTA Navy, front number red, name red, back number navy

Alt- Navy, MINNESOTA white, front number red, name red, back number white

Alt- Powder Blue, TWINS red, front number navy, name navy, back number red

Alt- White, TWIN CITIES navy, front number navy, name navy, back number navy

• Like 4