NFL 2023 Changes

DCarp1231

1 hour ago, TruColor said:

For the Cardinals, I heard that there is going to be a social media reveal today, and then the players will model them on Thursday.

Interesting.... why tease the 20th, and not today then?

• Like 1

a2BRS8U.png

Just now, H11K said:

Interesting.... why tease the 20th, and not today then?

The jerseys likely hit retail store on or after the 20th, and the team is having a PR event on that date, so I think the Cards are trying to hype that up more than the digital release (Sounds stupid, but that's all I can think of).

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Indigo said:

The jerseys likely hit retail store on or after the 20th, and the team is having a PR event on that date, so I think the Cards are trying to hype that up more than the digital release (Sounds stupid, but that's all I can think of).

It wouldn't be the Cardinals if it didn't sound stupid 

• Like 7
  • LOL 2

a2BRS8U.png

40 minutes ago, Indigo said:

37 minutes ago, H11K said:

It wouldn't be the Cardinals if it didn't sound stupid 

It's likely that they're in stores (but in boxes) and the team realized that some employee is going to open a box and post a pic early, so they're getting out in front of that.

I forget which other ones, but there's been at least two over the past couple of years that were spoiled and caused the team to release pics early.  Was it Jags (after the airport leaks?) or maybe Falcons?  There was definitely more than one.

• Like 2

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

2 minutes ago, BBTV said:

It's likely that they're in stores (but in boxes) and the team realized that some employee is going to open a box and post a pic early, so they're getting out in front of that.

I forget which other ones, but there's been at least two over the past couple of years that were spoiled and caused the team to release pics early.  Was it Jags (after the airport leaks?) or maybe Falcons?  There was definitely more than one.

Nearly every uniform reveal is leaked in some sort of fashion from what I can remember. Titans retail, Jags airport, Falcons photoshoot, Commanders team store, Bengals on Ebay somehow.

• LOL 1

7 minutes ago, jerrylawless3 said:

Nearly every uniform reveal is leaked in some sort of fashion from what I can remember. Titans retail, Jags airport, Falcons photoshoot, Commanders team store, Bengals on Ebay somehow.

And with almost all of these, people online claimed it was the team deliberately planting fakes to throw us off the scent. LOL.

Yeah, the Jets went to the trouble of designing fake uniforms and staging a fake photoshoot with Sam Darnold just to trick their fans for a whole week before unveiling the real uniforms. Money well spent!

• LOL 4

53 minutes ago, Jezus_Ghoti said:

And with almost all of these, people online claimed it was the team deliberately planting fakes to throw us off the scent. LOL.

Yeah, the Jets went to the trouble of designing fake uniforms and staging a fake photoshoot with Sam Darnold just to trick their fans for a whole week before unveiling the real uniforms. Money well spent!

I wish they would actually wear those combos that were initially unveiled (aside from the black-black). Green-white, white-green, white-white with green socks…just something that’s not a cluster of only white and black except the green helmet. But I digress. 

On 4/13/2023 at 2:03 PM, tohasbo said:

Teal Jersey:  Gold trim.  No black

TdgaSv9.png

White Jersey:  Teal Trim around GOLD numbers.  No black.

cSH5dzf.png

Eliminate all the black

They need to back to full on embracing the black as a main colour.  Put it back as an accent colour and things will look SO much better

Those aren't bad. But they could use...black.

Home jersey: narrow black trim around the gold trim of the numbers & sleeves should have black trim with the gold. Collar should be in black.

Road jersey: narrow black trim around the gold trim of the numbers. Sleeve stripes should mimic the home jersey (gold/black) with a black collar. 

alkaline-trio_logo-with-heart.jpg

1 hour ago, Carolingian Steamroller said:

Well. Our waiting is over. The Cardinals posted what we were all anticipating on their socials...

They've signed Jeff Driskel.

It only matters is if he’s in the new unis