NFL 2023 Changes

DCarp1231

I'm pretty sure that whatever the name of the orangeish color is won't actually have the word "orange" in it...because that wouldn't be "innovative" enough...

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||

I'm not much for reading into social media clues, and pardon if this has been asked, but I can't help but think that the color of the suitcase in those videos is pretty distinctive. It's not quite metallic or matte, almost pearl-ish. Could that be the sheen of the helmet @TruColor saw? 

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Carolingian Steamroller said:

I feel like the orange is going to be named after one of the types of bright wild flowers in the Sonoran Desert.

You can see a lot of them in the background of the video.

Very nice color.

I love orange wildflowers. Where I come from they’re tiger lilies (or just plain orange lilies), and they’re gorgeous. 

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, tBBP said:

I'm pretty sure that whatever the name of the orangeish color is won't actually have the word "orange" in it...because that wouldn't be "innovative" enough...

Oh, no doubt. It's gonna be something like Vermillion or Ercolano, 100%

• Like 2

I've got a dribbble, check it out if you like my stuff; alternatively, if you hate my stuff, send it to your enemies to punish their insolence!

20 minutes ago, buckeye said:

There's no way they can be worse than what they're changing from... right?

Friendly reminder that these are being brought to you be the same innovative people who brought you these...

3f2cbd43-5f13-4b12-9b13-895f9886759f-tit

1197582316.jpeg

...and this...

BrownsNew.0.0.jpg

...And...um... *ahem* those...

ebb696561f37841d9f8f40c8b088f822_crop_ex

20141026_lbm_mb2_214.JPG.0.jpg

...oh and for good measure:  👇🏾 THAT. 

KKICAAQS3XXZMHPVGQWXOGOR4A.jpg

All of which is to say... they could be a lot worse. 

• Like 12
  • Hurl 1

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||