NFL 2023 Changes

DCarp1231

5 hours ago, Old School Fool said:

Here are the Cardinals best combos from the Gridiron Uniform Database.

2023_ARZ_F.png2023_ARZ_B.png2023_ARZ_C.png

2023_ARZ_I.png

And they'll either rarely or never wear these. Socks and pants will always inexplicably match.

We'll never see that black jersey without black pants. I think it would look good with red pants as well as white.

• Like 5

10 hours ago, Silver_Star said:

That red is too bright. They should have stuck with Cardinal red, but oh well…..NIKE 😡😡😡😡

I highly doubt we will ever see the White pants with the Black jerseys.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, MCM0313 said:

Per @TruColor, they haven’t changed their shade of red since shortly after moving to the desert in the late 1980s. That was when they lightened up from what had been basically maroon (at one time they had the same shade as Washington) to (a fairly bright version of) cardinal red. 

I always thought they lightened it in 2004 with that Rebook uniforms they had.

14 hours ago, MJWalker45 said:

Cleveland Browns Offseason Workout

Nick Chubb has changed helmets at mincamp. He wore the Schutt previously.

hi-res-047f72827d82f0b88dd3cd20a1665c46_

Good.  That was actually a Xenith helmet, and it looked ridiculous.  

Weird how a change like this can make me take him more seriously now (even though he has been a very good football player). 

• Like 3

Watch that be a whole lot of nothing....

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||

5 minutes ago, j'villejags said:

My guess is battle red primary.

Thats my best guess since the only bit of uniform they show is the current uniform sleeve number. They could unveil the 2024 look now, but they would lose out on a whole year of uniform and merchandise sales. Sure, WE know they will look different in 2024, but many more would know if they debut the new uniforms now

• Like 2

27 minutes ago, cajunaggie08 said:

Thats my best guess since the only bit of uniform they show is the current uniform sleeve number. They could unveil the 2024 look now, but they would lose out on a whole year of uniform and merchandise sales. Sure, WE know they will look different in 2024, but many more would know if they debut the new uniforms now

Anything other than the 2024 uniforms being unveiled is going to massively confuse most of the fan base. 

If this is just the change to FUSE it’s extra dumb. 

I can see it being making red the primary, but they shouldn’t be hyping it like this unless that change is carrying over to the new set. 

My guess is they're changing to battle red helmets and/or jerseys and announcing the fuse template at the same time. People saying why change to red when they'll just change uniforms next year need to remember the 2012 Jags and 2019 Chargers each changed they're home uniform color the year before introducing new uniforms.

Or they're announcing they're on hard knocks this year or retiring 99 for JJ Watt.

I still vote no on getting rid of navy as the main helmet/uniform.

• Like 4

Friendly reminder that the Lions teased an announcement then told us they're switching from Pepsi to Coke in their stadium concession stands.

• Like 2
  • LOL 6
  • Facepalm 1