NFL 2023 Changes

DCarp1231

The Colts uniform seriously has potential to be one of the best sets in the league, but they keep getting in their own way. First it was wearing white socks with their road uniforms, but this is such a departure from how I picture the Colts looking that I really don't know what else to say here. I give the design an F-minus.

• Like 8

I could get behind the Colts uniforms as alternates if they weren't heathered. I'm not a fan of the black helmet, but I think its passable as an alternate, BFBS as it is. The actual striping on the jerseys is fine. 

The heathering is absolutely horrible though. The  looks like something my peewee football league would have given to one of the teams because they got a discount on the jerseys from the supplier. It looks both bad and cheap , and this is a multi-billion dollar sports team. Is it a reference to something? Is heather a particularly fashionable thing in Indiana, or is there some cultural association with it? I've never been or heard the expression "Indiana Nights" before so maybe I'm missing something.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, DCarp1231 said:

I’m not disappointed in these? They’re fine honestly. I think they’d look better with the standard white helmet (and blue facemask), but these aren’t bad by any measure IMO

F1fErEBagAIewSx?format=jpg&name=large

EDIT:

Wait… these things are TEXTURED??

F1fEfm0aIAAgHw-?format=jpg&name=large

“The inspiration for the alternate uniform comes from not only fan demand for a black helmet, but from the combination of black and blue that resemble and Indiana night sky. And through its black helmet and accents, "Indiana Nights" additionally draws inspiration from the strength, fearlessness and resilience the color black evokes.”

• eat my entire unwashed ass
  • Indiana Nights are the same as anywhere else in the midwest:  full of bugs, frogs, and busy emergency rooms
  • any Colts fan who demanded a black helmet is not a Colts fan, they are fans of eating their own feces and saying it's butter
  • black doesn't evoke a damn thing when you get your ass whipped 53-14 and "that dawg in ya" is vying for a top draft pick again
  • I'm actually OK with the heathered uniforms I guess
  • the Colts are a dumbass franchise, and this is stupid
  • it's really stupid
  • anyone who likes this is stupid

• Like 4
  • Applause 3
  • LOL 17
"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

also, this ENTIRE hour I have thought the pants stripe was truncated at the top, kind of like how the pro combat stripes used to be 

finally clicked that both player models were wearing a f---ing stupid baggy undershirt, and the fact NFL teams don't even care about this when unveiling a uniform is as telling as anything else.

• Like 3

29 minutes ago, BadSeed84 said:

The players have to feel goofy doing the posing for the video, with some crap rap like music in the background.

Trying so hard to be cool.

I doubt it -- rap music is extremely popular right now and players tend to see these kinds of uniforms as 🔥🔥🔥🔥

• Eyeroll 1