College Football 2023

Rixaroo

The Oilers did play at both UH and Rice prior to moving to the Astrodome so I'm ok with both teams honoring the team they used to share a home with. Now all Houston needs is the Astros  to come out with columbia blue alternates and we'll officially have every team in town having worn that color or something close to it at some point.

• Like 2
  • LOL 5

10 hours ago, DCarp1231 said:

Yet another team going with Oilers “inspired” uniforms. This time, it’s Rice with the “Luv Ya Owls” powder blue jerseys-

F7H3SfRWwAAgt5J?format=jpg&name=large
spacer.png

Texas Southern might as well join in. Seems everybody wants to be the Oilers these days.

• Like 2

Signature intentionally left blank

On 9/27/2023 at 5:14 PM, upperV03 said:

The Ducks are going with their classic green/white/green (one of the combos that should be worn every season IMO) at Stanford. Should be a great looking game as long as Furd doesn’t wear black.

spacer.png

Stanford just posted they’re going all black 🙄

oregonsig.png

10 minutes ago, DCarp1231 said:

Boise State’s uniform just are not good under any measure 

nope. they had a unique thing for one season and then Nike added it to the catalog and it's become stale. 

this might fall into unpopular territory but I think they should lead with the throwback logo:

Boise State Broncos To Wear Vintage Logo On Helmet For ...

The current logo set is starting to feel like its course has been run. 

• Like 7
  • Dislike 1

AmPJ0Ty.png 

8 minutes ago, Squeezee12 said:

Stanford just posted they’re going all black 🙄

Can’t say I’m surprised. When the Ducks changed the fan color from black to green for this week, I figured there was a pretty good chance that meant the Cardinal were gonna be wearing their black unis. Oh well, I’m glad the Ducks are wearing a bright, classic look to counter Stanford’s black set.

• Like 2

IPTMMN0.png?1

RhlTL5V.png?1

8CBx12E.png?1

1 hour ago, colinturner95 said:

nope. they had a unique thing for one season and then Nike added it to the catalog and it's become stale. 

this might fall into unpopular territory but I think they should lead with the throwback logo:

Boise State Broncos To Wear Vintage Logo On Helmet For ...

The current logo set is starting to feel like its course has been run. 

While I like the updated throwback logo, I kinda wish they'd use the horsehead with the script underneath again like when they first rose to national prominence. I always thought it fit very nicely on the helmet. 

Schutt Boise State Broncos XP Replica | escapeauthority.com

• Like 2
  • Love 1

AM-JKLUm-gD6dFoY5MvQGgjXb2rzP7kMTHmGf8UsR6KOCYQnHU-0HSFi-zjXHepGDckUAHcduu3pVgvwxe06RKDW2y2Z2BmhEOe8OP-WSY1XqLT9KsQ0ZP75J9loQuNrvLW208pEWCg9jq8aNx-zFneH9aPQQA=w800-h112-no?authuser=0

spacer.png

On 9/28/2023 at 8:19 AM, Brave-Bird 08 said:

My guess is they ordered the green jersey and green pants at different times and that detail was missed, as opposed to ordering both together as a uniform.

I'd guess the equipment manager just contacted UA and said "yeah can we also get some green pants" and that was the end of it

• Like 2

Sorry, I'm on an iPad