2023 NFL Season week by week uniform match-up combos: From HOF Game to Super Bowl LVIII

canzman

7 hours ago, Sec19Row53 said:

Right - so don't make that statement, since it isn't factual.

That's really my point. Never rely on polls and/or social media as evidence of what any group of people wants, since it only measures the response of those who choose to respond and are on that social media channel.

It ain’t that deep. Most casual fans probably do like it, or don’t care. 

• Like 1

21 hours ago, Pigskin12 said:

As expected. Pretty bland choices all around so far:

Jaguars white over black

Bengals white on white

Titans all-white

Bills all-blue

Lions all-white

The Lions’ current set is good when they stick to their traditional combos. I wish they would cut the gimmicky crap. All-white, all-grey, all-blue. If I bought that team I would adapt the Barry Sanders uniforms to the modern style and throw the rest on top of a bonfire. 

• Like 7
  • Applause 1

20 minutes ago, MCM0313 said:

The Lions’ current set is good when they stick to their traditional combos. I wish they would cut the gimmicky crap. All-white, all-grey, all-blue. If I bought that team I would adapt the Barry Sanders uniforms to the modern style and throw the rest on top of a bonfire. 

Exactly. Imo their best look is road jersey with blue pants.

• Like 4
  • Hurl 1

32 minutes ago, MCM0313 said:

Some current trends are pretty brutal but dark monochrome with a lighter helmet like the Lions, Bills, Cards and Saints and mono white from neck to feet worn with a metallic helmet like the Lions and Saints are definitely some of the worst. The Lions and Bills are ruining great sets with bonehead choices...

• Like 4

32 minutes ago, gothedistance said:

https://www.atlantafalcons.com/photos/atlanta-falcons-2023-uniform-schedule

Falcons in black at Tennessee? I thought the Titans would be in blue throwbacks. 

Atlanta's game at the Jets will be in white. Will that be NYJ's first appearance of the gotham green jerseys at Metlife?

Nice find. I really hope the Oilers throwback game isn’t color vs. color. Never looks right to me.

Another year of black in Tampa is annoying. I want to see them wear red vs. Atlanta for once.

13 hours ago, the_grateful_ted said:

It ain't that difficult. If we are allowed to post made up crap, that's different from expressing an opinion. I can't help it if you don't understand the difference - but I do agree that it ain't that deep.

• Eyeroll 1

It's where I sit.

17 minutes ago, ruttep said:

If we look on the bright side from that game, props to the Kansas City Chiefs for all wearing their red socks properly. They actually looked like a team aesthetically for the first time in years.

Meanwhile, Brian Branch looked like he was still in college with his low socks and exposed legs. 

• Hurl 1
  • Yawn 1
  • Facepalm 1

Gimme some blue socks and I'm actually pretty OK with Lions going white on white.

• Like 6
  • Yawn 1
  • Eyeroll 1
"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

14 hours ago, the_grateful_ted said:

Casual fans will like pretty much any uniform a team hypes up enough. If they posted a promo video for a Barry Sanders throwback I'm sure they'd get a lot of good responses too.

• Like 3

35 minutes ago, CS85 said:

Gimme some blue socks and I'm actually pretty OK with Lions going white on white.

I still wouldn't be a fan, but it'd be at least somewhat passable if the pants had some blue striping or something. I don't know who on the design team thought blank white pants would be a good look.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, projectjohn said:

I still wouldn't be a fan, but it'd be at least somewhat passable if the pants had some blue striping or something. I don't know who on the design team thought blank white pants would be a good look.

Blank white everything is huge now for some reason.  I have no idea why.

• Like 2
"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

12 hours ago, gothedistance said:

https://www.atlantafalcons.com/photos/atlanta-falcons-2023-uniform-schedule

Falcons in black at Tennessee? I thought the Titans would be in blue throwbacks. 

Atlanta's game at the Jets will be in white. Will that be NYJ's first appearance of the gotham green jerseys at Metlife?

Assuming that's correct, we're seeing the Jets in green at least three times this season. Week 2 at Dallas, Week 13 vs Atlanta, and Week 17 at Cleveland. If Miami goes WAH in Week 15, that'll be four times. After getting that only once last year, I'll take it.

1 minute ago, fouhy12 said:

Assuming that's correct, we're seeing the Jets in green at least three times this season. Week 2 at Dallas, Week 13 vs Atlanta, and Week 17 at Cleveland. If Miami goes WAH in Week 15, that'll be four times. After getting that only once last year, I'll take it.

Miami hasn't worn white at home that late in the season since 2015. I wouldn't count on that changing.