2023 NFL Season week by week uniform match-up combos: From HOF Game to Super Bowl LVIII

canzman

2 hours ago, Carolingian Steamroller said:

Halas owned the company he bought the uniforms from…

My theory has been that it was based on the Cubs. With whom the Bears shared Wrigley Field and for whom Halas also supplied jerseys in the late 40’s. 

Thanks. I wasn't positive of the connection. You tying it to the Cubs' font makes sense,

It's where I sit.

43 minutes ago, Eszcz21 said:

Lions in their normal home uniforms thankfully.

https://x.com/lions/status/1702844885814923399?s=46&t=2d8U07AZDKwgaM9_vOGhHA

And the Seahawks confirmed white over navy. It’s been the same exact uniform pairing all four times these teams have played in Detroit since the Seahawks got their new uniforms. I was hoping for at least one team to wear something different.

2 hours ago, Pigskin12 said:

And the Seahawks confirmed white over navy. It’s been the same exact uniform pairing all four times these teams have played in Detroit since the Seahawks got their new uniforms. I was hoping for at least one team to wear something different.

For the Lions: if it ain't broke, don't fix it

For the Seahawks: wear gray pants instead please

• Like 6

On 9/14/2023 at 7:11 PM, AppleValley2020 said:

I don’t know if it has been asked but what is the deal with the teams wearing all white socks? Is that a popular look?

Unfortunately, it seems to have really become a fad over the last few years. I hope it goes away, because it’s hideous. 

• Like 4

18 minutes ago, TheBigFiz21 said:

Is Miami's white throwback uniform available in their rotation to wear or have the Dolphins made up their mind yet?

Hoping there's some dreamers chance it's an all-retro uniform matchup.

Miami's white throwbacks are back in the rotation and will be worn against New England... in Week 8 when they host the Patriots. They'll be in the regular white over aqua tomorrow night. 

2 hours ago, ruttep said:

You're wearing this combo again? At home?? Embarrassing. I was looking forward to finally getting Rams in white with yellow pants against 49ers red.

This would be a great look with yellow socks. They would make total sense with the pant stripes too. 

• Like 2

50 minutes ago, ManillaToad said:

God those Ram uniforms are so ugly. Hopefully they have another down year so we don't have to think about them too much

I think the Rams will do better this year than people think. Last week wasn't surprising because they always play well against the Seahawks.

And I don't find the Rams uniform as bad as people say they are. 

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, gothedistance said:

You'll get to see the uniform matchup you want in the second meeting. Or were you wanting to see how the matchup looked in SoFi Stadium?

No, my point was that it seems that the Rams are committed to wearing blue pants when they wear their white jerseys against the Niners and I doubt they'll wear yellow pants in the January meeting either

4 hours ago, MCM0313 said:

This would be a great look with yellow socks. They would make total sense with the pant stripes too. 

Jalen Ramsey showed us how good the Rams blue pants could look with yellow socks last season. Unfortunately it was with the bone jerseys.

Jalen Ramsey dit que la NFL devrait se concentrer sur la sécurité des  joueurs plutôt que sur les violations uniformes - Les Actualites

• Like 9

Hotter Than July > Thriller