2023 NFL Season week by week uniform match-up combos: From HOF Game to Super Bowl LVIII

canzman

43 minutes ago, CreamSoda said:

Lions do have silver/gray for the road and it looks so good.  Hate that they don’t use it more.  

They have the lightest gray of any team with gray pants.  They're barely indistinguishable from white.

• Like 2

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

3 hours ago, fouhy12 said:

So I'm assuming these are the uniforms we'll see next weekend:

nqcopmnocan7b11y6okc

dm_240120_Niners_CMC_game_winning_TD1410

USATSI_21366281.jpg?w=1000&h=600&crop=1

Now, the Lions have changed up their uniforms every time they've lost in them, and they did lose in the all-white last time they wore them. I think we see them anyway, but the blue pants instead wouldn't surprise me.

The Chiefs would be in white over red with a win. Not sure if the Bill would go with white over white with blue socks or white over blue with white socks, but they won their last two road games in those combos. 

I actually don’t mind the Ravens wearing purple/black because at least it’s not mono-purple. The black pants/socks is the issue though with the leotard look. I’m surprised the Ravens didn’t go traditional purple/white though and if they make the SB, it will be interesting to see what uniform they go with.

As for the Lions, I almost wonder if MAYBE they go white/blue next week. Given their playoff success in the blue pants, I wouldn’t be shocked PLUS it would be a beautiful matchup against the 49ers. But I could also definitely see them going stupid mono-white as expected. If they make the SB, it will be really interesting…

• Like 6

3 hours ago, BBTV said:

They have the lightest gray of any team with gray pants.  They're barely indistinguishable from white.

Still hoping they get worn instead of the white ones, because at least the gray pants have stripes.

On 1/25/2013 at 1:53 PM, 'Atom said:

For all the bird de lis haters I think the bird de lis isnt supposed to be a pelican and a fleur de lis I think its just a fleur de lis with a pelicans head. Thats what it looks like to me. Also the flair around the tip of the beak is just flair that fleur de lis have sometimes source I am from NOLA.

PotD: 10/19/07, 08/25/08, 07/22/10, 08/13/10, 04/15/11, 05/19/11, 01/02/12, and 01/05/12.

6 hours ago, BBTV said:

The Ravens best combo.  Should be their only  dark option.

??? All three of these blow black leggings out of the water. I'll go a step further and say the Ravens should throw out stripeless black pants entirely.

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

• Like 11
  • Dislike 1

1 hour ago, WBeltz said:

Ideally Cheifs go red pants/white socks. Ravens probably go black below the waist. Detroit, I dunno, I hope it isn't all white.

I really hope the Lions go white/blue against the 49ers. Given their playoff success in the blue pants, it COULD happen.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Froob said:

Ravens need stripes on their black pants and should keep em.

If the stripes were the "inverse" of the purple (purple/white/purple) it would be perfect and they could call it a day

• Like 3

13 hours ago, BBTV said:

Thats not fully accurate, that pic is heavily filtered for social media.  They are light, but not as light as the filtered pic shows

bucsgoff.jpg

• Like 10

13 minutes ago, TBGKon said:

Thats not fully accurate, that pic is heavily filtered for social media.  They are light, but not as light as the filtered pic shows

bucsgoff.jpg

I know we want to see here and praise Tampa Bay’s throwback as much as we can, but Detroit not wearing blue socks really killed this matchup.

• Like 8

20 minutes ago, DCarp1231 said:

I know we want to see here and praise Tampa Bay’s throwback as much as we can, but Detroit not wearing blue socks really killed this matchup.

Blue socks definitely help this look. They just had to wear white socks the one time they wore the grey pants.  The white provides little contrast to the gray and makes it look washed out. It kills me too when the 49ers were white socks with the gold pants. Just wear red. Why does it seem to difficult to wear the right color socks…

• Like 7

17 hours ago, Silver_Star said:

How about purple helmets, purple jerseys, and mustard gold pants?

A little too Vikingesque . . . even though the golds are different.

• Like 1

Most Liked Content of the Day -- February 15, 2017, August 21, 2017, August 22, 2017     /////      Proud Winner of the CCSLC Post of the Day Award -- April 8, 2008

Originator of the Upside Down Sarcasm Smilie -- November 1, 2005  🙃

3 hours ago, kaleb_girod said:

I really hope the Lions go white/blue against the 49ers. Given their playoff success in the blue pants, it COULD happen.

The only logic behind that choice would be that they lost their last games in white/gray and all-white. They are undefeated in all-blue this year, but clearly they don’t think the blue pants are lucky on their own, having only worn them once for a blowout loss at Baltimore.

4 hours ago, DCarp1231 said:

Ah yes, because the Vikings also wear gold pants.

We’ve got to stop aesthetically comparing Baltimore to Minnesota.

It's not about the Vikings wearing gold pants.  It's about the Vikings being a purple and gold team.

Gold is a tertiary color, at best, for the Ravens.  Any uniform that puts it on equal footing with purple and black will inevitably invite comparisons to the Vikings.

• Like 2
  • Eyeroll 1

Most Liked Content of the Day -- February 15, 2017, August 21, 2017, August 22, 2017     /////      Proud Winner of the CCSLC Post of the Day Award -- April 8, 2008

Originator of the Upside Down Sarcasm Smilie -- November 1, 2005  🙃