2023 NFL Regular Season Through Super Bowl LVIII

2 minutes ago, the admiral said:

The week 1 Monday doubleheader was fun because you'd get an obligatory Raiders game and some weird cobbled-together broadcast team for some novel background noise, but those weren't concurrent games. Why not give people an alternative to Sunday nights, too? 

Hell, simulcast one with the Mannings and the other with the Nick slime cannons.

VmWIn6B.png

5 minutes ago, Cujo said:

I've enjoyed having two MNF games and wouldn't mind seeing become a permanent thing on the NFL schedule. Perhaps a later start time for the second game. But to have two options and 4+ hours of football on Monday evenings is a win for us fans.

On the one hand, sure. On the other, Sunday Ticket is really fun and the experience is buoyed by having as many 10 am games as possible. Teams like the Colts, Titans, Falcons, Jaguars, and Cardinals just make sense on Sunday mornings. Especially the Colts.

1 hour ago, ShutUpLutz! said:

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

I forget which two dopes were singing the praises of Cam Newton being a mature role model, but he's also one that has recently supported Watson, even suggesting that he "admires" him.

FOH with both of them.  I don't have any more "wish injury on someone" cards, but I guess liking a post shouldn't get me in trouble.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

If you haven't seen the replay of Nick Chubb's knee injury, either a/ empty your bladder before you do, or b/ make sure you're not eating anything. 

That was Marcus Lattimore levels of gruesome...I sure hope the best for him. 

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||

1 hour ago, Cujo said:

They are.

But Ford looked real good in relief last night. But that's fine. Let the Browns make their team worse.

The worse the Browns are, the best the fans outside of Cleveland feel.  We don't want DeShaun Watson to have any success.  

• Like 1

spacer.png

CBS 1:00 PM EST/12:00 PM CST

Red: Patriots at Jets

Green: Broncos at Dolphins

Yellow: Bills at Commanders

Orange: Titans at Browns

Light Blue: Colts at Ravens

CBS 4:00 PM EST/3:00 PM CST

Dark Blue: Panthers at Seahawks

spacer.png

FOX 1:00 PM EST/12:00 PM CST