2023 NFL Regular Season Through Super Bowl LVIII

I mean, kind of literally. It nothing happens because it's all nullified, what's the point?

I'm salty because my team lost, but it felt like a stupid loss. Buffalo didn't show up, but the penalties took it away from both teams.

1 hour ago, ShutUpLutz! said:

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

18 minutes ago, Unocal said:

The NFL London experiment feels played out

Goodell has an obsession with putting a franchise in London. Realistically, it's never going to happen. I have no idea how it would work with the 31 other teams being 4000+ miles away. Until then, they're going to have the Jaguars do the Puerto Rico Expos thing until they get a their new stadium and/or relocate.

6uXNWAo.png

There should be no international games. NFL games are too precious to waste on Dusseldorf and they disadvantage the teams that have to host and/or travel to them. All the taxpayer money that goes into building these palaces and then one of their single-digit home dates gets farmed out to a stadium where people would rather be watching Grumblehampton Rovers FC. 

• Like 1
  • Applause 1

♫ oh yeah, board goes on, long after the thrill of postin' is gone ♫

2 minutes ago, the admiral said:

There should be no international games. NFL games are too precious to waste on Dusseldorf and they disadvantage the teams that have to host and/or travel to them. All the taxpayer money that goes into building these palaces and then one of their single-digit home dates gets farmed out to a stadium where people would rather be watching Grumblehampton Rovers FC. 

at the end of the month, Dolphins vs Chiefs is international So we don’t even get “Tyreek returns to Arrowhead”

53 minutes ago, Cujo said:

Goodell has an obsession with putting a franchise in London. Realistically, it's never going to happen. I have no idea how it would work with the 31 other teams being 4000+ miles away. Until then, they're going to have the Jaguars do the Puerto Rico Expos thing until they get a their new stadium and/or relocate.

The NFL has not ruled out a European Division.

Also, what the hell is going on with the Pats?  They have been outscored 62-0 in the last two weeks.  

11 minutes ago, Cujo said:

They're not expanding to 36 teams just to create a European division.

NFL expansion: League looks to create international division in coming years, per report - CBSSports.com

NFL keeps dangling the carrot regarding European expansion - NBC Sports

I do believe that if there's one of the Big 5 that will get to 36 or even 40, it's MLS.  

11 minutes ago, SFGiants58 said:

spacer.png

Critical defensive injuries, stagnant offense, and the crippling realization that Bill needed Tom more than Tom needed Bill.

As well as atrocious play calling. 2nd and 15? HB draw for 3 yards. 3rd and 2? Air it out 20+ yards. It’s becoming painfully predictable and I don’t know how they aren’t losing games by more.

On 4/10/2017 at 3:05 PM, Rollins Man said:

what the hell is ccslc?

1 hour ago, GDAWG said:

Honestly, the NFL seems like a league that could get by with one London team. They only play once a week, so it's not like they'd be traveling every day or as frequently as other leagues would. Schedule them in 3 week increments: 3 home or road, then 3 of the other, alternating (one would have the bye week) through the 18-week season.

*sigh* 3rd and 26, Rams just running the ball before punting, and refs give them 15 yards and auto 1st down on a phantom face mask.  How are face masks not reviewable?  Admittedly in real time it looked like a facemask, but it was clearly not.  Now Rams are on Eagles side of the field vs punting and Eagles probably having it on the Rams side.  Hell of a swing on a bad call, which unlike PI, should be 100% objective.  Definitely not the worst call I've ever seen, but still something that should be reviewable because there's no judgement involved.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

47 minutes ago, BBTV said:

*sigh* 3rd and 26, Rams just running the ball before punting, and refs give them 15 yards and auto 1st down on a phantom face mask.  How are face masks not reviewable?  Admittedly in real time it looked like a facemask, but it was clearly not.  Now Rams are on Eagles side of the field vs punting and Eagles probably having it on the Rams side.  Hell of a swing on a bad call, which unlike PI, should be 100% objective.  Definitely not the worst call I've ever seen, but still something that should be reviewable because there's no judgement involved.

The refs swung the Bills game many times with really close calls that couldn't be reviewed.

Personal fouls and PI and holding and face masks have to be able to be reviewed. 

And we also need to get ref analysis out of the broadcast. They only ever say "ignore what your eyes are telling you and listen to me stand up for my buddies."

1 hour ago, ShutUpLutz! said:

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags