2023 NFL Regular Season Through Super Bowl LVIII

30 minutes ago, GDAWG said:

With Stephen A Smith laughing manically at Marcus Spears while wearing a Cowboy Hat and holding a cigar for an entire week.  

People seriously enjoy that act and get their NFL news from him. Very sad.

6uXNWAo.png

2 hours ago, TrueYankee26 said:

YES! Big win Jets. Once again like last season it is refreshing to be playing meaningful football after September instead of being in tank mode

After the sideline arguing 2 weeks ago and falling behind 17-0 last week, Saleh could have lost the locker room. But he didn't.

I think the Jets need to hold onto him as HC. He's a keeper. any hot seat talk with him needs to stop.

2 hours ago, Rockstar Matt said:

I had this as a Cowboys loss before the season started, but man I thought they’d show some more fight and be more effective. They are playing worse than the Divisional Game last year. 

Maybe the 49ers are truly the Cowboys kryptonite or boogeyman. They’re the only team to have consistently made the Cowboys look this bad in the last 3 years. 

Dallas hasn't lost by a margin this big since...... 2013!

• WOAH 1

1 hour ago, Rockstar Matt said:

To be fair, they are really good but it’s also a matchup thing with these two. The 49ers are just a stylistic match up nightmare for Dallas.

Watch when the Eagles play the Niners and how much better they’ll play versus San Francisco because they match up way better with them than the Cowboys do. 

Forget Dallas. Watch Cleveland give the 49ers everything they've got next week.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Cujo said:

People seriously enjoy that act and get their NFL news from him. Very sad.

He even took a shot at soon-to-be baseball free agent Shohei Otani, saying that he doesn't want Otani to the Yankees because he's not a draw.  

• Dislike 1

9 hours ago, Rockstar Matt said:

@Sec19Row53

Were you the one who wanted me about McCarthy when he became the Cowboys Head Coach? His play calling was horrendous tonight. Just awful, awful, awful. 

Probably. At the very least I thought it.

There's no denying that he's had a good record as a head coach. But seeing him week-to-week there were always concerns. One if his most notable 'flaws' was his insistence on trying for a big play too often when he was facing a third and short. His explanation was that it was a favorable matchup and it should work.

If I heard his crutch buzzwords 'pad level' and 'we're gonna fix that' one more time ... well, it was too late for that 😁

He also had his famous quote when asked a question that begged for a better explanation "Well, I am a pretty successful NFL coach'.

• Like 1

It's where I sit.

12 hours ago, Unocal said:

After the sideline arguing 2 weeks ago and falling behind 17-0 last week, Saleh could have lost the locker room. But he didn't.

I think the Jets need to hold onto him as HC. He's a keeper. any hot seat talk with him needs to stop.

If the Jets make the playoffs, Saleh is not going anywhere IMO.

Just now, TrueYankee26 said:

If the Jets make the playoffs, Saleh is not going anywhere IMO.

Unless the Jets finish 4-13, Saleh's job feels safe. He's a good leader, deserved a fair shake/full season with Rodgers at QB.

6uXNWAo.png

22 hours ago, GDAWG said:

A) MLS isn't "Big" anything because the best players in the world don't play there.

2) MLS franchises could never survive in Europe where all those leagues/teams/players are located.

6uXNWAo.png

48 minutes ago, Cujo said:

A) MLS isn't "Big" anything because the best players in the world don't play there.

2) MLS franchises could never survive in Europe where all those leagues/teams/players are located.

By "MLS expanding to 40" a lot of people think it will be in a few USL Championship markets like Phoenix, Las Vegas, Indianapolis, Albuquerque, Louisville, Sacramento, Tampa, Oklahoma City and two other US cities.  

• Huh? 1
  • Dislike 1

The only reason anyone is mad about what Sean Payton said is because they didn't like him to begin with. Hackett did do a historically terrible job. He's not an S-tier bad coach, which is limited to Urban Meyer and Bobby Petrino, but A-tier for sure with Matt Eberflus and Josh McDaniels (which tenure? either. both). 

♫ oh yeah, board goes on, long after the thrill of postin' is gone ♫