2023 NFL Regular Season Through Super Bowl LVIII

Was rooting hard for the Vikings today - remind me not to do that again.  What a lame duck by Nick Mullens.  Now I see why the Eagles cut him in favor of not having anyone.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

I'm happy as hell for Lions fans, just wish they could have done it in a year where they weren't competing with the Eagles for seeding.  Also willing to admit I was wrong about the knee-biting coach.  I don't get what he really does, but can't argue with the results.  Also not sure how Goff got so much better since moving on from LA - maybe not having the pressure of being the #1 overall pick anymore?  Either way, I'll take the L when I deserve it.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

1 hour ago, BBTV said:

Was rooting hard for the Vikings today - remind me not to do that again.  What a lame duck by Nick Mullens.  Now I see why the Eagles cut him in favor of not having anyone.

Mullens is an absolute turnover machine.  The Vikings season was over when Cousins’ achilles blew up… it just took a while for them to figure it out.  

Justin Fields might actually be the guy in Chicago after all. He's been looking good the last few weeks.

Tyreek Hill should probably be the MVP.

1 hour ago, ShutUpLutz! said:

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

13 minutes ago, oldschoolvikings said:

Mullens is an absolute turnover machine.  The Vikings season was over when Cousins’ achilles blew up… it just took a while for them to figure it out.  

Mullens is another of many of the "Film Study Quarterbacks" which this league has a lot of, which the NFL doesn't really need but they don't know that.  There was a reason Chase Daniel was in the NFL for 15 years despite throwing like 20 career passes.  These QBs are so bad on the field, but they are great at film study inside the QB Room, which is why they keep getting NFL jobs.  Now why they don't ever be actual QB coaches is a mystery.  That's the reason that Tim Boyle was signed by the Texans this week despite being a god awful QB for the Jets, Lions and also in college.    These type of QBs are always going to get chances in the NFL, despite how bad they actually play.  

Cowboys defense playing surprisingly well so of course it’s the high flying offense laying another absolute egg on the road. 

I know this game technically won’t effect anything for Dallas in terms of winning the division so it’s just a get-right/vibes game, but still this is frustrating to watch. 

Cowboys - Lakers - LAFC - USMNT - LA Rams - LA Kings - NUFC 

What a not fun game. This team just cannot get out of their own way man. Way too undisciplined. They might beat Tampa again in the WC, but their ceiling is the divisional round.  

I have to say too the officials have way too much influence over a game (not the reason why Dallas lost today, just to be clear). The NFL has devolved into just watching for flags after every play is over (or complaining about obvious missed calls). It’s getting unwatchable. 

Cowboys - Lakers - LAFC - USMNT - LA Rams - LA Kings - NUFC 

1 minute ago, Dynasty said:

A win against a winning team! Finally. Maybe critics can shut up about it now.

Hide contents

They'll still find other reasons to knock the Dolphins, but this takes away one of those reasons.

The Dolphins beat the NFC version of the Dolphins. I'm not sure we learned anything new about either team here.

• Like 4

BB52Big.jpg

1 minute ago, Dynasty said:

A win against a winning team! Finally. Maybe critics can shut up about it now.

(They'll still find other reasons to knock the Dolphins, but this takes away one of those reasons).

Plus it leaves a little breathing room between them and Buffalo. Those last 2 games though? at Baltimore, vs. Buffalo possibly for the division. Tough stuff. 

5 minutes ago, infrared41 said:

The Dolphins beat the NFC version of the Dolphins. I'm not sure we learned anything new about either team here.

We didn't. The point was just about getting a win against an above .500 team. I don't care who it was. It is what it is.

1 hour ago, GDAWG said:

He's been a surprise this year.  

As a Browns fan, I wouldn't say he was much of a surprise. He played horribly injured and the Browns coaches refused to replace him with the backup (seeing our backups play, he was probably the best option). He got thrown under the bus and sent to Carolina who were a dumpster fire and I don't think many quarterbacks at all were able to turn it around without a lot of other roster moves the team just can't/won't make. Bucs are a middle of the road team, and Baker has, from the outside perspective, been given a long leash to do what he does best and not try to shoehorn him into an offense he doesn't run well.