This is the UFL! (XFL/USFL Merger)

Cujo

14 minutes ago, Cruhawk7975 said:

I wouldn’t be surprised if the Lions basically told Bates to stay in Detroit after the season’s end. 

They may end his season early if he keeps hitting bangers from 60+.

• Like 1

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

Those Michigan numbers are starting to look like a problem. Do we know what teams are doing in terms of outreach to their local markets?

On 1/25/2013 at 1:53 PM, 'Atom said:

For all the bird de lis haters I think the bird de lis isnt supposed to be a pelican and a fleur de lis I think its just a fleur de lis with a pelicans head. Thats what it looks like to me. Also the flair around the tip of the beak is just flair that fleur de lis have sometimes source I am from NOLA.

PotD: 10/19/07, 08/25/08, 07/22/10, 08/13/10, 04/15/11, 05/19/11, 01/02/12, and 01/05/12.

Michigan’s mistake is playing in an NFL stadium where lack of attendance is noticeable. They’d be better off play in Ann Arbor, East Lansing or any smaller Michigan university.

It only works for St Louis because the local population craves football to be there.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, DCarp1231 said:

Michigan’s mistake is playing in an NFL stadium where lack of attendance is noticeable. They’d be better off play in Ann Arbor, East Lansing or any smaller Michigan university.

It only works for St Louis because the local population craves football to be there.

Which holds over 100,000?  WTF?

• Like 1
  • LOL 3

It's where I sit.

28 minutes ago, DCarp1231 said:

The big issue I see for Michigan is that the Lions Honolulu blue end zones can't be painted over with anything other than white paint apparently. That gives the impression of a temporary venue, similar to what Rice actually is for the Roughnecks. That alone could turn off locals that aren't coming in to watch the Panthers play. 

• Like 1

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

49 minutes ago, DCarp1231 said:

Well, the Detroit Wheels played at Eastern in Ypsilanti. It, uh, could have gone better.

On 1/25/2013 at 1:53 PM, 'Atom said:

For all the bird de lis haters I think the bird de lis isnt supposed to be a pelican and a fleur de lis I think its just a fleur de lis with a pelicans head. Thats what it looks like to me. Also the flair around the tip of the beak is just flair that fleur de lis have sometimes source I am from NOLA.

PotD: 10/19/07, 08/25/08, 07/22/10, 08/13/10, 04/15/11, 05/19/11, 01/02/12, and 01/05/12.

22 hours ago, Cruhawk7975 said:

I wouldn’t be surprised if the Lions basically told Bates to stay in Detroit after the season’s end. 

The Lions have already reached out to him.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, MJWalker45 said:

The big issue I see for Michigan is that the Lions Honolulu blue end zones can't be painted over with anything other than white paint apparently. That gives the impression of a temporary venue, similar to what Rice actually is for the Roughnecks. That alone could turn off locals that aren't coming in to watch the Panthers play. 

#1 - Hey, do you wanna go see the Pantbers play this weekend?

#2 - I would, but their end zones don't match their uniform colors. 

Said no one ever.

• Like 3
  • LOL 2

It's where I sit.

2 hours ago, Sec19Row53 said:

#1 - Hey, do you wanna go see the Pantbers play this weekend?

#2 - I would, but their end zones don't match their uniform colors. 

Said no one ever.

I'm saying they look like they don't plan on staying there because of how the field is laid out. At least DC has a reason why they don't have all of the same markings as the rest of the league. Fans that are already hesitant to get involved with the league will look at that as a sign Detroit isn't taking the league seriously.

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png