2024 NFL Changes

3 minutes ago, DCarp1231 said:

Alright Houston. Chop chop. Rip the bandaid off already.

That H Town Blue will be interesting to see how it looks in person. With AB’s leaks, I don’t get mismatching colors/logos so far…

But I’ve noticed a bunch of recent concepts from Pro Line Mockups and others  illustrating a red helmet with bull horns. Coupled with an all red uniform set, this could be heat. 

An all icy-Vikings set makes sense for a Minnesota franchise if it wasn’t for multiple other teams beating them to the punch already. It’s played out now and they’re just late to the trend. And why silver? It’s not like they have any silverware in their trophy case to attribute that color too. But I do like the icicle touch on the numerals 

NYCdog.png

Just now, infrared41 said:

That guy has terrible taste in uniforms. His takes were so bad that I had to stop following him.

You’d think for a guy with the creamsicle uniform profile picture, he’d have better taste.

• Like 1

If they're gonna go with that helmet bumper they might as well go all the way and install an actual altimeter in there so we know how high they are for road games as well.

• Like 2
  • LOL 3

When does GUD drop the graphic showing all combos? I would be interested in seeing a Orange jersey with blue pants look. Even just to toy around with them.

1 minute ago, Echo said:

If they're gonna go with that helmet bumper they might as well go all the way and install an actual altimeter in there so we know how high they are for road games as well.

Or just spell out M O U N T A I N S on the bumper to even further hammer home the point. 

• Like 2
NYCdog.png

2 minutes ago, McCall said:

Quick rough job here (there's not way to type that without hearing "Phrasing! Boom!" in your head). Wouldn't it have made more sense to have the sleeves like this and consistent through each uniform? Snow-capped mountain against a "sunset", so-to-speak?

NEW-BRONCOS-sleeve-concept.jpg

"Why don't you just make 10 louder, and make 10 be the top number, and make THAT a little louder?"

• Like 2
  • LOL 4

23 minutes ago, Echo said:
48 minutes ago, nuordr said:

spacer.png

Expand  

These are awful. How are we even supposed to know how high above sea level we are when they're wearing those things?

Let's make it official.

nYDhWob.png

The Majestic XII have spoken.

• Like 5
  • Love 2
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 3
  • WOAH 1

BB52Big.jpg

6 minutes ago, Echo said:

Unfortunately, we can only award the POTD once per day. You should have waited until tomorrow to post this. 😎

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

BB52Big.jpg

15 minutes ago, Echo said:

Between weed, painkillers, and HGH, they'll be plenty high for both road and home games next season.

edit:  Oh, and cocaine!

• Like 1
  • LOL 5
"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

2 minutes ago, SportsFan12 said:

Denver's new navy uniforms:

20171001115003.jpg

This could be good though. The following season, the Rams got rid of the navy jerseys and made the royal blue throwbacks the primaries. Maybe the Broncos will see how bad this looks on the field and lose the white helmets.