2024 NFL Changes

kkmfjvhsja1kcsyur157

I'm glad the team can now mix and match somewhat sensibly and that the panels are gone. The jerseys look decent actually, but the pants/sock situations are a mess, as is expected from Nike at this point. That white helmet, navy hersey, orange pants, orange socks look is beyond ridiculous.

The uniforms overall look better and more interesting than the severely outdated previous set, but my goodness that white helmet just makes no sense at all. It looks worse than when it was paired with the orange Color Rush last year. I used to love when the Broncos would wear navy, but I'm not so sure I will anymore.

Overall, I can live these and look forward to some new uniform matchups, especially within the AFC West. Would love to see the white over orange when they play at the Raiders or Chargers for instance.

• Like 9
  • Dislike 1

4 minutes ago, rfraser85 said:

This could be good though. The following season, the Rams got rid of the navy jerseys and made the royal blue throwbacks the primaries. Maybe the Broncos will see how bad this looks on the field and lose the white helmets.

Here's my thing, if you're going to do the white helmet, put it with the all white uniform. Even if that means that's the designated alt, if the team does all-white but with orange or blue socks, then you can't wear the helmet. The blue jerseys are good, but having the white helmet tied to those is ridiculous because they look so out of place! 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, rfraser85 said:

This could be good though. The following season, the Rams got rid of the navy jerseys and made the royal blue throwbacks the primaries. Maybe the Broncos will see how bad this looks on the field and lose the white helmets.

spacer.png

4 minutes ago, SportsFan12 said:

kkmfjvhsja1kcsyur157

I'm glad the team can now mix and match somewhat sensibly and that the panels are gone. The jerseys look decent actually, but the pants/sock situations are a mess, as is expected from Nike at this point. That white helmet, navy hersey, orange pants, orange socks look is beyond ridiculous.

The uniforms overall look better and more interesting than the severely outdated previous set, but my goodness that white helmet just makes no sense at all. It looks worse than when it was paired with the orange Color Rush last year. I used to love when the Broncos would wear navy, but I'm not so sure I will anymore.

Overall, I can live these and look forward to some new uniform matchups, especially within the AFC West. Would love to see the white over orange when they play at the Raiders or Chargers for instance.

My goodness that white/navy/orange/orange is atrocious.

• Like 11
  • Hurl 1

My thoughts on the Ford... I mean Denver Broncos new uniforms:

PROS:

- Base jersey design is good and is most likely partially based on the '65-'66 jersey

- Navy helmet as primary

- Pant stripes (for the most part)

- Nike story telling dodads are small and/or sublimated, and do not show up from distance

- Mix and match possibilities could look really good

CONS:

- White logo on white helmet

- Helmet 'stripe'

- Named uniform combinations (hopefully they wear more than those shown)

- The primary set (home, away, alternate) feels like a bunch of designers from Nike googled 'broncos' and came up with the Ford Bronco and connected it with Colorado/mountains (5280 for the Denver connection) as their design process without thinking about any other local or 'broncos' based design

Overall, they fans will always push for nostalgia (the '77 jerseys will sell very well), but the team will always go for multiple options (modern versus throwback) to appease everyone and sell more jerseys.

7/10

59ea7286cd78e_NewAvsSig.png.5747971588ea035fdc4dbcf3bf43f77a.png

Just now, chriscj1983 said:

I'm being extremely pessimistic but I feel like they will not see how bad it looks and change anything for years. 

Understood. I would also accept using white pants instead of all navy.

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, Germanshepherd said:

There’s definitely things to like here, but as long as they insist on wearing the same colored pants and socks none of that matters. 

This. This. This. This. This. 

• Like 5
  • Applause 1

If a team has nine looks, then it doesn’t have two.  While overall each look seems (based on the 1 minute I spent looking) fine, it’ll be a mess trying to instantly identify them in short clips. 

also… as others have pointed out, THE CHARGERS SLEEVES. 

• Like 2

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

I like the Denver uniforms. A lot better than those Reebok side panels. The triangles are gimmicky but not that noticeable. I’m surprised they’re getting so much hate. 

• Dislike 1

Just now, Krz said:

I like the Denver uniforms. A lot better than those Reebok side panels. The triangles are gimmicky but not that noticeable. I’m surprised they’re getting so much hate. 

have you seen the alternate classic?  

it’s an easy choice.  Go back to a classic look that the WHOLE state wanted…. Or give us some terrible modern college set.   There is the hate.  They messed up an easy choice.  

• Like 4

47 minutes ago, Echo said:

If they're gonna go with that helmet bumper they might as well go all the way and install an actual altimeter in there so we know how high they are for road games as well.

Nike will add this for the next Oregon uniform

• Like 3
  • LOL 1
  • Yawn 1

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png