2024 NFL Changes

The white helmets and navy jersey set reminds me of the 2020 Seattle Dragons.

Navy should've been replaced with royal.  This isn't the goth 90s.

The helmet "stripes" are pure excrement.

Toilet seat collars.

The relentless triangle "mountain" design is just sad; too much of a good thing is too much.  It's just a distracting gimmick and adds nothing.

I agree with an earlier post that he blue should have continued down to the cuff on the sleeve.

***Is the horse head truly on the throwback, or was that just a rumor?  Can't tell from the pic.

Overall, not bad.  It's a true lateral.

I will forever never understand how people want that ugly old school D logo over the modern bronco on anything other than a throwback. The modern bronco logo is one of the most perfect helmet logos there is.

AND while I'm on my Broncos soap box, blue home uniforms have for 27 years been the best aesthetic option. Navy helmet, navy jersey, white pants, blue socks is by far their best possible look. I was rooting for a combination of old school and modern for these new unis. These are not *terrible* but still so far the worst of the new sets this year.

ONE MORE THING while I'm ranting is that people who see these and go "Nike trash" and "Nike ruining NFL" flat out do not understand how this whole process works and people who say that will never not sound like the stupidest person in the room. It is 100% on the people in the Denver organization. Jets and Lions didn't seem to have any trouble making great looking unis this offseason and Nike made those too

**deep breath out** 

• Like 7
  • Dislike 4
  • Eyeroll 1

4 minutes ago, Krz said:

I like the Denver uniforms. A lot better than those Reebok side panels. The triangles are gimmicky but not that noticeable. I’m surprised they’re getting so much hate. 

Agreed that they aren't that noticeable. So get rid of them.

• Like 4

It's where I sit.

1 hour ago, chriscj1983 said:

Not every uniform has to be a throwback, but it's not too much to ask for them to not look like trash.

It is possible to design a new uniform that looks classic, yet modern. It has happened before.

Not in Denver, unfortunately.

i-think-youre-overreacting-vera-bennett.

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Meh 1
  • Yawn 1

XXFrXXX.png?1

140khld.jpg
7fwPZnE.png
8643298391_d47584a085_b.jpg

11 minutes ago, Krz said:

I like the Denver uniforms. A lot better than those Reebok side panels. The triangles are gimmicky but not that noticeable. I’m surprised they’re getting so much hate. 

The side panels were a Nike creation.

• Like 8

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

1 minute ago, DCarp1231 said:

Here’s to hoping Denver gets bullied into removing the helmet stripe before week 1.

considering how they are plopped on, and the make of some helmets, I would not be surprised if those "stripes" fall off helmets during games. 

There are about three good combos and the rest are garbage. The number font looks collegiate - should have kept the old font. The white helmet is hideous.  The new navy helmet is a lateral move.

The sleeve stripes are cool but also close to something you’d see on a college jersey. 

Expected better. 

• Like 2

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

1 hour ago, DCarp1231 said:

“but don’t the Chargers have bolts on their jerseys?? 🤪

has to be the dumbest criticism of this set.

I get his point.  I  saw that element right away.  Not what they were going for, but it's what they delivered.

3 minutes ago, NH4 said:

“Icy like the frozen Tundra of Lambeau Field” I can see it now

Jesus, I hope this isn't real. Seems legit though.

The Packers jumping on this trend is so incredibly dumb to me. Gonna look just as goofy as the Bears with orange helmets.

• Like 5

7 minutes ago, WSU151 said:

There are about three good combos and the rest are garbage. The number font looks collegiate - should have kept the old font. The white helmet is hideous.  The new navy helmet is a lateral move.

The sleeve stripes are cool but also close to something you’d see on a college jersey. 

Expected better. 

1409456399000-Southern-Miss-vs-State01.j

I was wondering who's numbers they looked like!

636121646304199583-USATSI-9609308.jpg?wi

• Like 2

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

I say not bad on the Broncos. On the other hand this does legitimize the leaks.

Please 🙏 let the red be the primary....

9 minutes ago, NH4 said:

“Icy like the frozen Tundra of Lambeau Field” I can see it now

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, SportsFan12 said:

kkmfjvhsja1kcsyur157

The far left combo is the only properly color balanced one here. 

They theoretically could wear blue socks with white pants, orange with blue, and blue with orange, but there’s gotta be a reason they’re not showing it. 

Like the Cardinals last year, believe these teams when they show you the combos. They’re not gonna mix in match in any way that looks good to us. 

• Like 3
  • Sad 1

i have unquantifiable corpses on my conscience