2024 NFL Changes

1 hour ago, rfraser85 said:

The funny thing is they host the Steelers this year. I'm not calling for it, but Washington could wear this uniform combo or the standard all-black against Pittsburgh.

Judging by the fact that teams have been notorious for choosing the dumbest games to wear their alternates, I wouldn’t be surprised.

• Like 3

Raiders with a 65th Season logo (with some of the most needless reasoning behind the LXV).

Take out the banner and use regular swords, and then the shield with swords and LV make a nice regular secondary. 

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

Speaking of the Raiders, just something to keep an eye on.

I halfway remember someone either in this thread or perhaps the previous season thread first remarking about the Raiders "possibly exploring" alternative options. Well, it's coming up again, so...

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||

8 hours ago, WSU151 said:

Raiders with a 65th Season logo (with some of the most needless reasoning behind the LXV).

Take out the banner and use regular swords, and then the shield with swords and LV make a nice regular secondary. 

It’s a shame they weren’t already in Vegas by their LVth season. 

15 minutes ago, mcrosby said:

If the Raiders were to have any sort of secondary logo it should be a sword/crossed swords. 

So basically the primary except without the text and raider head?

If you read on the card you'll be cheating on your heart.

2 hours ago, tBBP said:

Speaking of the Raiders, just something to keep an eye on.

I halfway remember someone either in this thread or perhaps the previous season thread first remarking about the Raiders "possibly exploring" alternative options. Well, it's coming up again, so...

But, it's NOT coming up again. Because somebody posted a poll? Am I missing something??

• LOL 1

It's where I sit.

1 hour ago, Sec19Row53 said:

But, it's NOT coming up again. Because somebody posted a poll? Am I missing something??

I personally think it'll take an existential anomaly to happen before the Raiders add any other alt besides the one they already have (or had...they still do the silver-numbered white jerseys, right??). But I've also learned that nothing is off limits if enough greenbacked carrots can be dangled, so...

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||

9 hours ago, WSU151 said:

respectfully, I think the execution on this looks like absolute :censored:

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, CaliforniaGlowin said:

All I want is head to foot black for one game per season.

Feels like that's inevitable at some point, which is a shame in my opinion because their entire brand is based on being the tough, intimidating black team and they pull that off perfectly without mono-black. Mono-black would be trying too hard.

• Like 3

8 hours ago, LakeShow24 said:

Since the 2025 season will allow teams to have 3 helmets. I would think all teams would participate on it, including the conservative  team Raiders (if it's possible).

Yeah this is not a crazy take considering the white Browns helmet, orange Bears helmet, and the rumored Packers white helmet, classics have never truly been "sacred" to the NFL.

1 hour ago, YelichGraphics said:

Yeah this is not a crazy take considering the white Browns helmet, orange Bears helmet, and the rumored Packers white helmet, classics have never truly been "sacred" to the NFL.

Thankfully, still only a rumor.

It's where I sit.

11 hours ago, CaliforniaGlowin said:

All I want is head to foot black for one game per season.

Aren't you the crazy neon color-scheme enthusiast?  Did your account get hacked?

• Applause 1
  • LOL 2