I knew I had seen that Nationals logo before!

eriqjaffe

Rud? Puck?

Who gives a....

NCFA Sunset Beach Tech - Octopi

ΓΔΒ!

Going to college gets you closer to the real world, kind of like climbing a tree gets you closer to the moon.

"...a nice illustration of what you get when skill, talent, and precedent are deducted from 'creativity.' " - James Howard Kunstler

The resemblance isn't that similar!

utah_jazz_signature_s.jpgdenver_nuggets.gif

Utah Jazz Retired Number's

#1 - Frank Layden - #7 Pete Maravich - #12 John Stockton - #14 Jeff Hornacek - #35 Darrell Griffith - #53 Mark Eaton

Retired Number's To Come

#00 The Bear (Best Mascot In NBA) - #4 Adrian Dantley - #32 Karl "The Mailman" Malone

You confused me madly.

The Washington Fuddruckers, are the relocated baseball team from Montréal or a new hamburgers' franchise?

I'd like to taste that José Guillen's Supercombo...

:lol:

pennants.png

It's great to be young and a Giant! - Larry Doyle

The resemblance isn't that similar!

Are you joking? Font looks almost exactly the same to me...

This logo belows. Way too plain and boring.

Yes I agree the main font is almost identical but outside of that it doesn't have enough similarities to be mistaken for one another.

utah_jazz_signature_s.jpgdenver_nuggets.gif

Utah Jazz Retired Number's

#1 - Frank Layden - #7 Pete Maravich - #12 John Stockton - #14 Jeff Hornacek - #35 Darrell Griffith - #53 Mark Eaton

Retired Number's To Come

#00 The Bear (Best Mascot In NBA) - #4 Adrian Dantley - #32 Karl "The Mailman" Malone

great observation- did you happen to rip it straight from my blog or one of my message board posts...?

It IS possible for more than one person to get the same idea, y'know. <_<

piratesSig.gif

OWNER -- Pittsburgh Spiders (UL) * Dynamo Missouri (PLA) * Montreal Maroons (SHL)

great observation- did you happen to rip it straight from my blog or one of my message board posts...?

Sorry about that. I didn't know you had cornered the market on observation. The next time something occurs to me, I'll be sure to check your blog first to make sure it's an original thought.

speechless-smiley-017.gif

i wonder what's sadder?

1) the fact that you registered on a new forum with the sole intention of joining a conversation that you thought was stolen from you.

2) the fact that you'd care enough to claim the original idea of saying the logos are similar, when the general concensus among the forum is that it's a stupid argument that doesn't hold much weight to begin with.

3) the fact that you've now made 4 posts on 4 forums that all revolve around the same straw-grasping conspiracy theory about a baseball logo.

i think it's a tie...

and on a side note, i don't understand why everyone seems to be loving this nationals logo to begin with.... the gold/copper/whatever color really ruins it for me. it just looks awful with red, white, and blue.

First of all, welcome to the boards, knucklesandwich, another nOOb!

Next, spoonerize "Fuddruckers" to get what some peeps would say about the place.

Last, yes, it does kinda look like the logo.

And frankly, I prefer Wendy's.

"I better go take a long walk off a short pier or something."

Some people on this bolard have told me to do just that.

My "Ron Mexico" alias is "Jon Tobago".

Archived