Arizona Cardinals to Unveil New Uni's on Thursday

Stronso

I don't like the bird because it's old. I like the bird because it's beautiful. It's a classic piece of art. Rarely do logos reach that level of professionalisim these days, The Cardinals logo is a professional looking logo.

Stop making a fool of yourself man.

I seriously hope you dont love this logo cause it is beautiful. If so, lets go to a bar and pick up some chics, cause you and I have seriously different ideas of what is beautiful.

That frowning line in the mouth looks like a joke. Its horrible.

The micro-thin black outline looks very rookie.

The eye is nice, the black face is nice, but the overall shape isnt accurate nor pleasing.

This is NOT a good logo to be revered. It is a classic, old, long-standing logo. Not a good one.

Nitro's version is a good one. Hell, your own version is much better.

NCFA Sunset Beach Tech - Octopi

ΓΔΒ!

Going to college gets you closer to the real world, kind of like climbing a tree gets you closer to the moon.

"...a nice illustration of what you get when skill, talent, and precedent are deducted from 'creativity.' " - James Howard Kunstler

• Replies 597
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The eye is nice, the black face is nice, but the overall shape isnt accurate nor pleasing.

This is NOT a good logo to be revered. It is a classic, old, long-standing logo. Not a good one.

Amen to that, brother. Standards of quality design have long since passed the Cardinals' logo by. It is a "classic" logo, not a particularly "well-designed" logo.

Amen to that, brother. Standards of quality design have long since passed the Cardinals' logo by. It is a "classic" logo, not a particularly "well-designed" logo.

i respectfully disagree.

Stay Tuned Sports Podcast
sB9ijEj.png

Maybe the helmet will be a dark silver. Darker than the Patriots, so the white outline sticks out. Not that the Cardinals have a history of smart decisions, but wearing a black helmet and/or jersey in the summer heat can't be productive for the team's players. Isn't that why they wear white for most of their home games?

I don't see anything wrong with the current logo that a little touching up won't fix. I've seen a few concepts here that pretty much stick with that idea, although modernized a bit. If it ends up looking a bit more realistic, even better.

Good call. I was just about to post how stupid it would be to wear predominately black jerseys or black helmets when its 95 degrees in august and september with no clouds. I think that alone would be a reason they have kept and would keep the white helmets and even the all white combo.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

Dr. Kelso: My son is a big baseball fan. Not so much playing it, but more the designing and sewing of uniforms.

Tyler: That's neat.

Dr. Kelso: No, it's not.

What I'll say (and have already told the guys on the Arizona Sports Fans Network board), is that this is an update along the lines of the Seahawks. Most untrained eyes won't know that it's new. Of course, all of us will. Putting the two of them together (old vs. new), the differences are VERY obvious.

The old one already looks "clunky" to me now.

What I'll say (and have already told the guys on the Arizona Sports Fans Network board), is that this is an update along the lines of the Seahawks. Most untrained eyes won't know that it's new. Of course, all of us will. Putting the two of them together (old vs. new), the differences are VERY obvious.

The old one already looks "clunky" to me now.

The real question here is... will you be officially happy on january 27, 2005?

---

Chris Creamer
Founder/Editor, SportsLogos.Net

"The Mothership" News Facebook X/Twitter Instagram

The real question about the flash movies.. are they supposed to be hints of some sort? They dont seem to say anything at all... the 4th one kinda peeks at the logo in the egg, but nothing in them seems to relate to the change at all.

NCFA Sunset Beach Tech - Octopi

ΓΔΒ!

Going to college gets you closer to the real world, kind of like climbing a tree gets you closer to the moon.

"...a nice illustration of what you get when skill, talent, and precedent are deducted from 'creativity.' " - James Howard Kunstler

beat me too it :) There is a way to get a fla file from a swf...and I was trying to do that but I couldn't find the software for a mac.

If this isn't it...someone do a serch for swf decompiler. They have a ton for windows...

Archived