VOTE! CCSLC Banner Contest

CC97

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Firstly: Numero 16

Secondly: Numero 33

Thirdly: Numero 06

I'll make it known publicly that I desperately wanted to vote for Numero 29, especially since whoever made it put my member name in plain sight, but I decided I'm only voting for ones that I think blend flawlessly in with the background color of the banner.

sticksstones4.png

The world's foremost practitioners of professional tag-team wrestling.

1st--#12

2nd--#29

3rd--#2

Disclaimer: If this comment is about an NBA uniform from 2017-2018 or later, do not constitute a lack of acknowledgement of the corporate logo to mean anything other than "the corporate logo is terrible and makes the uniform significantly worse."

BADGERS TWINS VIKINGS TIMBERWOLVES WILD

POTD (Shared)

Firstly: Numero 16

Secondly: Numero 33

Thirdly: Numero 06

I'll make it known publicly that I desperately wanted to vote for Numero 29, especially since whoever made it put my member name in plain sight, but I decided I'm only voting for ones that I think blend flawlessly in with the background color of the banner.

Hey all mighty leader, can we edit our votes before the voting ends...being that I never knew you could see how it would look on the boards by clicking the banner?

Yea, You can see BO, so out of pure ego, its obviously my name on there too. The only one I really noticed without enlarging it was PANTONE.

I decided I'd waste some time and see how the votes currently stand. I'm probably not 100% accurate, but as of Stampman's vote, here's what I'm pretty sure the current voting total is:

If it's uncool of me to do this, by all means edit the post. I just thought people might be interested in seeing how things are going right now. can do! (i want people to vote for the best design, not for who is close, etc.)

sticksstones4.png

The world's foremost practitioners of professional tag-team wrestling.

I decided I'd waste some time and see how the votes currently stand. I'm probably not 100% accurate, but as of Stampman's vote, here's what I'm pretty sure the current voting total is:

My totals are quite different from yours... are you sure you're doing 4pts/2pts/1pt. ?

And yes I'm going to have to edit out the stats -- i don't want people voting based on prior votes.

---

Chris Creamer
Founder/Editor, SportsLogos.Net

"The Mothership" News Facebook X/Twitter Instagram

My totals are quite different from yours... are you sure you're doing 4pts/2pts/1pt. ?

And yes I'm going to have to edit out the stats -- i don't want people voting based on prior votes.

If anyone really cares--let them do the math themselves--

or better yet--just vote for the 3 you like the best and let it happen...

Comic Sans walks into a bar, and the bartender says, "Sorry, we don't serve your type here."

Archived