Templates Requests

Snowcap30

if any photoshop users want to hit me up on aim, i have the template im using for my NCAA thread all layered up...(plus i added the bare legs for the college feel to it, visors, and underarmour long sleeves))

Could you come out with these things for ms paint? LEWJ when you get this maybe you can help.

Idk man...the size of the image i work with is so huge (to compete with the quality of the vector guys' work :D ) that im not sure if itd be practical to use in paint, not to mention that its all in layers. i think the image is like 4,500 by 2,500 pixels that i work on.

kCkLFSX.pngWGUTHKC.pngnbweR1j.png

ʎɐqǝ uo pɹɐoqʎǝʞ ɐ ʎnq ı ǝɯıʇ ʇsɐן ǝɥʇ sı sıɥʇ

I am able to save as pdf, havent before, whats the difference? (sending anyways)

Edit: not able to save as pdf (something about compatibility it says)....sorry i just saw it in the Save As drop down menu and thought itd be fine...

-sent to LEWJ

Think you culd send it again man, sorry...I might've got it.... I think i deleted it on accident...

dawgpound.2@buckeye-express.com

BROWNS | BUCKEYES | CAVALIERS | INDIANS |

Does anyone know where I can get a template(s) of the new Adidas MLS kits forr 2007? I wanna start making some concepts, but haven't been to find them?

(MLF) Chicago Cannons,  (IHA) Phoenix Firebirds - 2021 Xtreme Cup Champions

(WAFL) Phoenix Federals - WAFL World Bowl XII Champions (Defunct)

Does anyone know where I can get a template(s) of the new Adidas MLS kits forr 2007? I wanna start making some concepts, but haven't been to find them?

I'd like that too

Also can the mods please pin this

does anyone have a NHL swift jersey template, that can be recolored in MS Paint?

Do you mean something like this?

swifttemp.png

I drastically cleaned up the baseball template from Chris' sportslogos.net. What I mean by this is that the outline of the template is solid black. No dark, light grey, or any other colors here. It is much easier to use for those with MS Paint. It will be much faster to fill in areas for colors, like if you want to make a road gray jersey or some other colored kind of alternate etc. It is all symmetrical down to the very pixel, so it is very accurate. Enjoy!

EARnonpinstriped.jpg

-E.A.R.

Could I get those to hedgehogluca@yahoo.com?

Also, nyy3351, could I possibly get your football template to the above email address.

Thanks in advance.

Does anyone have the new NHL template...not the one that is all curved at the bottom with skinny arms. Or is there one...if there is not is anyone able to make one??

Cat Eyes - Josh B)

The one with the "skinny arms" is the new NHL template.. not sure I understand what your asking for?

• 2 weeks later...