Monochrome NFL unis

pittfan11

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Probably the Seahawks, if for no other reason than it is a unique color. My bias has me putting the Ravens second, even though it looks pretty much just like Jacksonville's. By the way, this is coming from someone who generally does not like the colored monochromes (white-on-white can be very sharp, on the other hand).

Most Liked Content of the Day -- February 15, 2017, August 21, 2017, August 22, 2017     /////      Proud Winner of the CCSLC Post of the Day Award -- April 8, 2008

Originator of the Upside Down Sarcasm Smilie -- November 1, 2005  🙃

All the black/black and navy/navy combos pretty much look the same, the green/green combos of the Eagles and Jets are ugly, the Dolphins one was OK, and 99% of the people here don't like the red/red combo of the Cardinals. So I guess the Seahawks win by default... :D

Other than white on white (Colts, Vikings, Bears, Jets, Dolphins, ...) none.

If you force me to pick one, I was ok with the Cardinals last year (thus confirming what BigEd just wrote). Yes, I feel ashamed to admit it.

It's where I sit.

I personally liked the Bears all blue a few years ago that they wore vs. Green Bay. It reminded me of my high school uniforms (we had the bears all blue look at home) and playing against our rival who wore Green Bayish uni's.

I personally liked the Bears all blue a few years ago that they wore vs. Green Bay. It reminded me of my high school uniforms (we had the bears all blue look at home) and playing against our rival who wore Green Bayish uni's.

That is the problem, they all look like High Schoolers!

Monochromes are terrible, especially the Seahawks.

"Try not to have a good time ... This is supposed to be educational."

- Charles Schulz

viks.jpg

I think it looks horrible when there is a stripe on the leg that doesn't match the jersey (Jets, Bills, Rams). I've more or less accepted the Seahawks. My absolute favorite, however, is when the Saints were all black for a season. I thought that was awesome.

1 hour ago, ShutUpLutz! said:

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

I want to preface this by stating that I do NOT endorse a full-time monochrome switch for any of these teams. I did however like...

The Best:

Bengals black-black (the old style, not current.)

Patriots blue-blue (for some reason, I didn't notice as much when they went monochrome. Maybe the silver helmet set it off enough. Great look.)

Runners Up:

Cardinals red-red (also old style. I hated at first, but grew to like)

Jets green-green (I like the white stripes against the green jersey and pants.)

Eagles green-green (would have been better if their green pants didn't just have a plain black stripe. Current version would work better.)

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

I'd go all black Saints. I like the Seahawks a lot too. Of course, all white is the way to go if you're gonna go monochrome though. Imagine Tennessee(Vols, not Titans) in all orange....yeesh!

You don't need to imagine it:

101575.jpeg

Archived