Favorite Minor League Baseball cap?

HatManTC

i am looking for some new caps. being that i work in a hat store i am utterly tired of seeing Yankees, Braves, Boston and L.A. hats all day long. so i decided that i want to start collecting MILB hats. in your opinion what do you think the best MILB hat is right now, i have couple that i am debating if i want to get or not but i jsut wanted to see what other thought. here are a couple of the ones i want to get.

P0045876.jpg

being from the Raleigh area i grew up going to their games each summer, i just hope it has the MILB logo on the back not the horrible Bait Shop logo some of them have.

P0045885.jpg

i like this logo, plus most of my family lives in the Mahoning area

P0054191.jpg

finally this one because its based off the hat from the Simpsons where Burns hired the Ringers for his softball team

OhioStateBuckeyesLightBanner.png by RoscoeUA

hailtothechief.png by gingerbreadman

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The Modesto Nuts caps, State College Spikes with the Spike head on it, Clearwater Threshers just to name a few. If you are a cap collector, MiLB is the way to go. Tons of good stuff.

well considering i have worked for LIDS for about 4 years now i can say i have a few(about 60 or so), even though i dont wear a majority of them because they dont fit or i just dont like the styles any more. i am big NEW ERA supporter every thing else is just not deep enough for me

OhioStateBuckeyesLightBanner.png by RoscoeUA

hailtothechief.png by gingerbreadman

P0054191.jpg

finally this one because its based off the hat from the Simpsons where Burns hired the Ringers for his softball team

Apparently, you've never seen the Simpsons. Burns hired MLB ringers for his softball team. In a separate episode, years later, the Springfield Isotopes were going to be moved to Albequerque, but Homer's hunger strike stopped that. But again, you've never seen the Simpsons, so you wouldn't have known that.

I'll be quirky...Albequerque!

1 hour ago, ShutUpLutz! said:

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

Gotta be the Nashville Sounds Guitar Man cap as seen in the photo of your's truely (previously seen in the Post Your Pic Thread in the Lounge),BTW i would love for them to bring it back when we move into the new park in 2007?

oc240004.jpg

BTW sorry for the shameless plug of myself,i was just making a point of emphisis on my cap

10 POSTS AWAY FROM JOINING THE 500 CLUB

My vote goes for the Beloit Snappers' throwback cap. I own it and love it.

1097.jpg

On 1/25/2013 at 1:53 PM, 'Atom said:

For all the bird de lis haters I think the bird de lis isnt supposed to be a pelican and a fleur de lis I think its just a fleur de lis with a pelicans head. Thats what it looks like to me. Also the flair around the tip of the beak is just flair that fleur de lis have sometimes source I am from NOLA.

PotD: 10/19/07, 08/25/08, 07/22/10, 08/13/10, 04/15/11, 05/19/11, 01/02/12, and 01/05/12.

Lexington Legends.

By far the best looking minor league logo. I'd say its even major league worthy.

1_250.jpg

pMLB2-2001733dt.jpg

sorry these are kind of old versions. the only difference is that the new ones have the current Astros star with the left side open instead of the complete one.

Edit: like this.

newera.jpg

Clinton Lumber Kings

P0046275.jpg

Aberdeen Ironbirds -- Home

P0048687.jpg

Most Liked Content of the Day -- February 15, 2017, August 21, 2017, August 22, 2017     /////      Proud Winner of the CCSLC Post of the Day Award -- April 8, 2008

Originator of the Upside Down Sarcasm Smilie -- November 1, 2005  🙃

Lexington Legends.

By far the best looking minor league logo. I'd say its even major league worthy.

1_250.jpg

pMLB2-2001733dt.jpg

sorry these are kind of old versions. the only difference is that the new ones have the current Astros star with the left side open instead of the complete one.

Edit: like this.

newera.jpg

Wow. I've never seen that, but that is terrific. Very handsome. I'd like to get one, seeing as I'm in Kentucky and all.

And someone actually likes the Louisville Bats hat? Ugh. The whole scheme is very Colorado Rockies. Louisville needs to go back to the Redbirds, or something red. The town would eat it up.

For what it's worth, these are my favorites:

903017.jpg

90304299.jpg

903138.jpg

90305705.jpg

1 hour ago, ShutUpLutz! said:

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

Archived