Stop the Buffaslug

neo

Wow, an entire website and petition devoted to complaining about a hockey team's new logo.

And yet, we still haven't found a cure for cancer.

Go figure.

Wow, someone took the time to make an "entire" website and petition. That must have taken minutes! Think of all the productive things he could have done with that time. Just think of all the wondrous things we could create for society if only people didn't spend two minutes out of their lives to read and sign that petition.

Nice, but what's 13,000 x 2 minutes. I think something more productive could be done if we all did something for two minutes then handed it off to someone else 13 thousand times.

You never know.

Haaands across Ameeerrriccccaaaaaaa...........

1 hour ago, ShutUpLutz! said:

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Nice, but what's 13,000 x 2 minutes. I think something more productive could be done if we all did something for two minutes then handed it off to someone else 13 thousand times.

You never know.

Such as... stood outside the front door of the Sabres front office with a bullhorn and shout "I hate the logo, I hate the logo" for two minutes, then leave the premises - handing the bullhorn to the next person, who waits two minutes, then repeats the process?

Can't call it trespassing. You're only there 2 minutes.

Can't call it improper assembly. It's one person at a time.

Can't call it disturbing the peace. Well you can, but by the time a cop gets there, the 'offender' that was called about is gone.

nav-logo.png

I signed as #98, two after the infamous Joe Mecca.

NCFA Sunset Beach Tech - Octopi

ΓΔΒ!

Going to college gets you closer to the real world, kind of like climbing a tree gets you closer to the moon.

"...a nice illustration of what you get when skill, talent, and precedent are deducted from 'creativity.' " - James Howard Kunstler

WOW ! I have been browsing this board for over 2 months now and whenever I see that Buffaloslug thing, I thought it was a running joke with the community, but boy was I wrong !. There is no way the Sabres can be serious with that logo. I know I am late...

You never know.

Such as... stood outside the front door of the Sabres front office with a bullhorn and shout "I hate the logo, I hate the logo" for two minutes, then leave the premises - handing the bullhorn to the next person, who waits two minutes, then repeats the process?

Can't call it trespassing. You're only there 2 minutes.

Can't call it improper assembly. It's one person at a time.

Can't call it disturbing the peace. Well you can, but by the time a cop gets there, the 'offender' that was called about is gone.

I was leaving it to open interpretation. Good job getting the right answer.

MouthoftheSouth.jpg

I don't speak for democrats, democrats don't speak for me.

Wow, an entire website and petition devoted to complaining about a hockey team's new logo.

And yet, we still haven't found a cure for cancer.

Yeah, I know, I was gonna find the cure for cancer but I did this instead.

♫ oh yeah, board goes on, long after the thrill of postin' is gone ♫

I was going to kill the guy who cured cancer, just before he could share it with the world, but I signed the petition instead.

You're welcome.

"The trouble with quotes on the Internet is that it's hard to verify their authenticity."

--Abraham Lincoln

Despite the fact that I don't really like this logo (I signed the petition, for the record), I can at least appreciate what the designers were going for: something that was a combination of a bison and a blade. The problem, though, is that it ends up looking like a banana or something. If they had given the damn thing LEGS, it might have looked halfway decent.

Archived