The new 2007 Batting Practice Jerseys

BadSeed84

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Something tells me the Orioles jersey isn't going to look exactly like this picture. The front shows a one-color "Orioles" script, while the back shows 2-color name and number. I can't recall the O's ever putting NOB on major league BPs, and can't believe that even they would be sloppy enough for this 2-color/1-color business.

Lukas said this morning that they aren't all exactly correct (D-Backs obviously), but that you get the general idea and most of them are correct.

He added that the Yanks will actually have 2 different versions: one version with white sidepanels for home and one version with grey sidepanels for road games.

Go Astros!

Go Texans!

Go Rockets!

Go Javelinas!

All the same template. Great.

Disclaimer: If this comment is about an NBA uniform from 2017-2018 or later, do not constitute a lack of acknowledgement of the corporate logo to mean anything other than "the corporate logo is terrible and makes the uniform significantly worse."

BADGERS TWINS VIKINGS TIMBERWOLVES WILD

POTD (Shared)

The Rangers one is by far my favorite. I would love for them to switch to the old script, while at the same time, losing every game :D . The Blue Jays probably look the worst at this point, although the Giants are pretty close (see below for the reason).

Why do the Giants insist on putting a black logo on a black jersey? I doubt you'd be able to see the numbers from the stands. I suppose I could include the Phillies and Cardinals in this, but it seems as though the Giants is far worse as far as visibility.

That image points out something to me. The lack of color variation in MLB. The only odd ball? Baltimore with Orange. The next least used color is Green (A's/Rays). Teal isn't used much but the Marlins seem to lean more to Black.

Athletic Director: KTU Blue Grassers Football

The Royals should at least use either black or gold to distinguish themselves from the Dodgers, if not now then at least when the Dodgers move their spring training to Arizona in a couple of years.

QPR%20Sig.png

wonder if some teams will be using front-numbers or if thats a total no-go on this design...some teams i just expect to see them, mets..dodgers, both would look really weird to me with no front numbers...insights?

everton.png

The Angels BP jersey is interesting because they have a navy blue version of their numbers (and presumably player name) which they've never used before.

I wonder if that is a preview of the back of the rumored solid red alternate Angels jersey they're supposed to wear in 2007.

Also interesting to note that the Cubs are wearing a sleeve patch with their BP jerseys... unless they always have

since 94...94 to 96, the patch was the "mad bear" alt logo, since 97 it's been the NL logo like on the alts.

TCR, agreed. I'd sooner have a red spring jersey than this navy foolishness.

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

The Orioles, Cubs, Tigers, Rockies, Yankees, Padres are the only one that look remotely close to the actual uniforms.

More than a few teams have home and away variations.

Since the Cubs were brought up more than once, I'll say that the main color will not be navy blue, and they will not have a sleeve patch.

Save the slugalo.

Archived