The new 2007 Batting Practice Jerseys

BadSeed84

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The Orioles, Cubs, Tigers, Rockies, Yankees, Padres are the only one that look remotely close to the actual uniforms.

More than a few teams have home and away variations.

Maybe no one else cares, but I'm asking you anyway:

What does the Angels BP look like and is there a home/road difference? Also, do you have any info about the new red Angels alternate? The Sporting News had a blurb about it weeks ago but that's about it.

Thanks.

The Orioles, Cubs, Tigers, Rockies, Yankees, Padres are the only one that look remotely close to the actual uniforms.

More than a few teams have home and away variations.

Maybe no one else cares, but I'm asking you anyway:

What does the Angels BP look like and is there a home/road difference? Also, do you have any info about the new red Angels alternate? The Sporting News had a blurb about it weeks ago but that's about it.

Thanks.

It's red; the front has the A logo and the back has a white number with red and blue outlines.

Save the slugalo.

Why do the Giants insist on putting a black logo on a black jersey? I doubt you'd be able to see the numbers from the stands. I suppose I could include the Phillies and Cardinals in this, but it seems as though the Giants is far worse as far as visibility.

I agree, out of all the same color names, I think the phillies are the only team it looks good with (Thick enough outline)

I hope the Cardinals one has a white outline. they've done that in the past on their BP jerseys to seperate the red jersey from the red lettering.

But why grey? Ugh. Just looks so out of place. Hell, i'd take Yellow over gray, at least its in the color scheme. Or go white with blue armpits. Or Light Blue...anything!

I wouldn't hate to see the STL on a cardinals BP either like in the 80s. But the new STL isn't as cool as that one was with the extra serifs and what not.

These totally suck.

Since the Cubs were brought up more than once, I'll say that the main color will not be navy blue, and they will not have a sleeve patch.

I hope I don't regret saying that's a good thing. (There are colors worse than navy that aren't in their actual color scheme.) I could live with red if relegated to BP... but white without pinstripes could be interesting for the Cubs to toy around with. No one said they had to be color, right?

I just wrote a letter to the Florida Marlins "Ask the Marlins Mailbag" section of their website. I asked why they're slowly killing off teal. I'll let you know what the reply is when I get it.

"Every morning in Africa, a gazelle wakes up. It knows it must run faster than the fastest lion or it will be eaten. Every morning in Africa, a lion wakes up. It knows it must outrun the slowest gazelle or it will starve. It doesn't matter whether you're a lion or a gazelle. When the sun comes up, you'd better be running." - Unknown | 🌐 Check out my articles on jerseys at Bacon Sports 🔗
spacer.png

I like the Mets one..

Got an idea for the METS in 2K8 :

Switch batting Practice with home / road Alternate

- Black for the BP

- Blue for the Game Alternate jersey

All people will be happy so :

- Blue jersey for the real "true Blue" Mets fan

- Black jersey for the one who loves the fashionable jersey

GO METS !!!

I just wrote a letter to the Florida Marlins "Ask the Marlins Mailbag" section of their website. I asked why they're slowly killing off teal. I'll let you know what the reply is when I get it.

Hopefully you'll get a reply. I write to the Angels mailbag weekly and have never gotten a reply. However, your question is a bit more unique, rather than about trade rumors and who's up-and-coming on the farm.

Since the Cubs were brought up more than once, I'll say that the main color will not be navy blue, and they will not have a sleeve patch.

I hope I don't regret saying that's a good thing. (There are colors worse than navy that aren't in their actual color scheme.) I could live with red if relegated to BP... but white without pinstripes could be interesting for the Cubs to toy around with. No one said they had to be color, right?

Red would be a bad thing, too.

How long till someone decides to captilalize on this alt jersey/BP jersey/Pee Pee Jersey madness and come up with a hanging around in the club house playing cards, play station, and yatzee jersey?

It wouldn't be so bad if they didn't actually PLAY in the games with these crappy jerseys, but now they use them all year long.

:cursing:

Archived