2007 NBA Playoffs Offical Thread

NJTank

In her defense, she's been at all of their home playoff games.

Plus she's super hot. She can do as she pleases.

1 hour ago, ShutUpLutz! said:

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

• Replies 228
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Cleveland takes a 3-1 lead over the Nets.

Phoenix rallied at the end to beat the Spurs. Steve Nash got hit by a Robert Horry forearm with 20 seconds left, there is a good chance that Horry is going to be gone for Game 5. The series is at 2-2 now, and this will probably go 7.

Wordmark_zpsaxgeaoqy.jpg

If the NBA suspends Amare and Diaw there needs to be a fan boycott, because that is a total joke they get punished for Robert Horry's dirty play yet Bruce Bowen gets nothing.

ecyclopedia.gif

www.sportsecyclopedia.com

For the best in sports history go to the Sports E-Cyclopedia at

http://www.sportsecyclopedia.com

champssigtank.png

If the NBA suspends Amare and Diaw there needs to be a fan boycott, because that is a total joke they get punished for Robert Horry's dirty play yet Bruce Bowen gets nothing.

How bout if they get one then Horry gets 5-10, thats the way it should be IF they do get suspended

san-francisco-giants-cap.jpgsanfranciscob.gifArizonaWildcats4.gifcalirvine.jpg
BEAR DOWN ARIZONA!

2013/14 Tanks Picks Champion

What a terrible game for the Suns. Up 10 in the second quarter everything was looking really good, and they just bent right over for the Spurs. Oh well, still far from over.

I'm not so sure. Yes I'm from Phoenix, and this series is out of control. Sott's rant only angered the Spurs, and the lack of "real" officials who can keep control of the game, is turning the NBA into the UFC.

Anyways, when have the Suns ever lived up to expectations?

Never, and I fear for those who care for that team, Never will.

After this season the team will have to be broken apart due to salary cap issues. And by the time they get back to "elite" status most of us will be very, very old. And those who say "Phoenix has won a Championship" I no longer count the Diamondbacks, as that team does not exist anymore. They are the D-Backs, all traces of the 2001 WS win have been removed from Chase Field in the "Re-branding" effort. SO this city and it's fans are so fickle to let a franchise forget it's glory, just for merchandising $$$. No longer DESERVES the opportunity to play for any championship. (anybody say Crapinals and the Cowpukes)

End of rant!

First of all wow nothing like actually having a little pride in your teams wow. Shoot I have been a Lions fan since I can remember and you don't see me falling off anytime soon. The last 7 years have been hell for me, but I don't let that get me off their bandwagon! A fan is a fan no matter what. The Suns team is going to be intact for at least a few more years. They have money under the cap to keep these guys around they have already gone on record on numerous outlets and have let people know this. Dude trust me have pride in your teams no matter what doesn't matter if they rebrand or whatever happens, I love the Suns and Diamondbacks no matter what happens. This city deserves a franchise no matter what either be 2001 or 2007 this city like any city deserves a championship, why because they earned it.

So Amare Stoudemire, Boris Diaw were suspended one game and Robert Horry suspended two. Horry for throwing that check at Nash, and Stoudemire and Diaw for coming off the bench during the whole thing.

This is ridiculous, Stoudemire and Diaw didn't even do anything except leaving "the immediate vicinity of the bench" during the altercation. I know because of the few brawls in the NBA they're being harder on these types of things but two of Phoenix's players? In a series tied 2-2 that will possibly have the winner going all the way? Just stupid.

Link: http://cbs.sportsline.com/nba/story/10183225

So Amare Stoudemire, Boris Diaw were suspended one game and Robert Horry suspended two. Horry for throwing that check at Nash, and Stoudemire and Diaw for coming off the bench during the whole thing.

This is ridiculous, Stoudemire and Diaw didn't even do anything except leaving "the immediate vicinity of the bench" during the altercation. I know because of the few brawls in the NBA they're being harder on these types of things but two of Phoenix's players? In a series tied 2-2 that will possibly have the winner going all the way? Just stupid.

Link: http://cbs.sportsline.com/nba/story/10183225

That's going to hurt the Suns a lot. Stoudemire is 1st team all-NBA and Diaw is a pretty good player. All they did was leave the bench. I know that they have the rule to prevent a brawl, but it's not a perfect rule and the Suns may lose Game 5 because these two are suspended for just leaving the bench.

Wordmark_zpsaxgeaoqy.jpg

Yeah I did notice that Bruce Bowen has yet to be disciplined for anything thus far this postseason. Yet he's been Ric Flairing it all over the NBA.

All they did to Bruce Bowan was give him a flagrant foul for kneeing Steve Nash in the groin. It was previoulsly just a personal foul. If someone gets enough flagrant fouls will they get a suspension?

Wordmark_zpsaxgeaoqy.jpg

I don't even really know what to say about this. I understand it is the letter of the law, but Horry started this all with a uncalled for cheap shot because he was frustrated. Amare and Diaw were never close to Horry and were pushed back to the bench almost immediately by the coaching staff. I know I am biased, I guess I just don't comprehend how a team could of clinched a series by their own player body checking another player.

Way to reward and punish the wrong teams Mr. Stern.

PopHeading-1.gif

Yeah I did notice that Bruce Bowen has yet to be disciplined for anything thus far this postseason. Yet he's been Ric Flairing it all over the NBA.

BUT HE HAS CHARACTER OFF THE COURT!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Seriously, just type in "Bruce Bowen dirty" into a YouTube search and I think you'll find out just about all you need to know about Bruce Lee Bowen. It's a shame too, because he's a good enough defender without the tactics to be an excellent defender.

#CHOMPCHOMPCHOMP

I was just reminded something by a friends of mine. Why is Duncan and Bowen not suspended? If I remember correctly, earlier in that game both Duncan and Bowen came off the bench when Elson was on the floor. If the NBA is going to take every rule and use it to the 'T' then Bowen and Duncan should also be suspended.

The way the NBA is ruling this, it means that technically the Suns could get one of our 3rd string players and go take out one of the Spurs close to their bench and hope we can lure a few of the other players of the bench. Is this really what the rule was made for?

*EDIT* I found a video of the play I was talking about.

PopHeading-1.gif

The NBA had to do what it did. Stoudemire and Diaw clearly violated the rule as it is written. In fact, the Suns were somewhat lucky that the league nailed Bowen for 2 games, when a single game suspension is the established standard for a blatantly dirty play.

However, there is no doubt that the rule as it is written is pretty stupid. It's like minimum sentencing laws - they don't allow for any consideration of circumstances. Charles Barkley said it pretty well on the TNT pregame show for the Bulls-Pistons game tonight - the rule has an obviously good intent, but the NBA needs to consider whether the players actually got anywhere near the fight, or if they (or their coaching staff...) realized their mistake and retreated to the bench before doing anything. It should be pretty easy to determine whether a player escalated a fight, and Stoudemire and Diaw didn't do anything of the sort.

oh ,my god ,i strong recommend you to have a visit on the website ,or if i'm the president ,i would have an barceque with the anthor of the articel .

Archived