Wyoming new (old) uniforms?

Mingjai

I've heard it from several places that Wyoming is going back to the brown and yellow that they used to use (no more of the "prairie gold"). I'm just wondering if anyone has seen or heard anything official.

If it is true, looks like we may be seeing more of this:

War_M_04.jpg

Visit my store on REDBUBBLE

Awesome. It's a good look for Wyoming. I'd love one of the white jerseys from that set.

The color of the pants and jersey stripe doesn't match the helmet stripe though. The helmet stripe is a little more orangish.

BigStuffChamps3_zps00980734.png

heh, I kinda like their current colors, but if they go back to yellow gold, I hope they make a gold alt (cus I swear I remember them having one before they changed their gold)

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

I've heard it from several places that Wyoming is going back to the brown and yellow that they used to use (no more of the "prairie gold"). I'm just wondering if anyone has seen or heard anything official.

War_M_04.jpg

That is not better than:

1102553.jpeg

Packers-2.png

War_M_04.jpg

That is not better than:

1102553.jpeg

No actually, you're wrong! :P It is better. The worst thing Wyoming did was change from athletic gold to that "Prairie" Gold. To see them go back to yellow and brown, would make me laugh as they spent $50,000 to upgrade to that "Prairie" Gold. Wyoming football sucked big time in the "Prairie" Gold.

War_M_04.jpg

That is not better than:

1102553.jpeg

Oh god yes, it is.

YELLOW > KHAKI (or prairie gold or whatever halfcooked naming scheme they came up with)

That may be true, but that design is absolutely horrible. The version with the metallic/prairie/whatever gold is much better, if only because the other one looks so bad the way it's laid out.

Buy some t-shirts and stuff at KJ Shop!

KJ Branded | Behance portfolio

POTD 2013-08-22

On 7/14/2012 at 2:20 AM, tajmccall said:

When it comes to style, ya'll really should listen to Kev.

think what throws both new and old unis off are the white helmets.

yeah, it is different, but I like it.

I like the idea about going back to brown and yellow gold. They should go old school and and pull out these unis as well:

53390567_o.jpg

FsQiF2W.png

Archived