Spurs Jerseys

RyanMcD29

The final thing is this Finals series is the most boring ever and some of the lowest TV numbers in decades. Unless the new and upcoming talent can energize the NBA like Byrd, Magic, Jordan, Barkley. We might be heading to the doldrums of the 70's.

Senator Robert Byrd? Who knew he could ball?

That's what happens when you write at 5am in the morning, before heading into work! :wacko:

"Post Hoc, Ergo Propter Hoc!:  "After this, therefore, because of this."

f3dca0b9-3d53-4cd3-b468-7ac58806b3dc.png

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The jerseys are wrong. The S, P and R should be a T, H and G, respectively.

I hate you.

And I hate you too.

And everyone outside of Bexar County, Texas (the true armpit of America), knows that the Suns got screwed! Don't try to deny it, but it's true. Anytime anyone except for the players themselves decides the outcome of a series, there's a problem. STERN MUST GO! SAN ANTONIO MUST DIE!!!!!

And, yes, the Spurs are a bunch of THUGS! My sig stays!

My real beef with the Spurs is that they cheated and tanked a whole season by holding Robinson out after he got healthy, and parlayed it into 4 championships.

Stern and everyone talks about the Celtics tanking, they were a bad team to start with, they're supposed to lose games. It's criminal the way this league works.

The only change I've seen was this:

866_web.jpg

sports03.jpg

11.jpg

"Every morning in Africa, a gazelle wakes up. It knows it must run faster than the fastest lion or it will be eaten. Every morning in Africa, a lion wakes up. It knows it must outrun the slowest gazelle or it will starve. It doesn't matter whether you're a lion or a gazelle. When the sun comes up, you'd better be running." - Unknown | 🌐 Check out my articles on jerseys at Bacon Sports 🔗
spacer.png

I'd like to take this opportunity to swing this "San Antonio Thugs" mock-logo jokery into a more serious conversation about the term "thug" and its racist connotation.

Assuming his use of "thug" was indirectly calling out the black race...isn't THAT racist?

-Rob Roy

I was trying to find some pictures of the Alamodome. No way they actually had pink on the court, are you kidding?

It's not a picture, but about a minute in you'll see that the Spurs did in fact use pink on the court during the 90's.

#CHOMPCHOMPCHOMP

PANTONE, you are a god an OK guy. I knew he would correct someone on the court colors! :notworthy:

Fixed that for ya.

C'mon...they only stopped using the "Fiesta" colors in 2002...it's not like I uncovered a missing Dead Sea Scroll or somethin'...

I hate you.

And I hate you too.

And everyone outside of Bexar County, Texas (the true armpit of America), knows that the Suns got screwed! Don't try to deny it, but it's true. Anytime anyone except for the players themselves decides the outcome of a series, there's a problem. STERN MUST GO! SAN ANTONIO MUST DIE!!!!!

And, yes, the Spurs are a bunch of THUGS! My sig stays!

please keep these kind of comments out of the "sports logos" forum. your comment has nothing to contribute to the thread, except to derail it into a non-logo conversation. if you'd like to discuss your hatred for the spurs, move it to the sports discussion forum... that doesn't mean go in there and act like a retard, either... that forum also has rules. but if you'd like to discuss what the spurs do on the court, the sport discussion forum is your place to go. if you want to discuss what they WEAR on the court, then the sports logos forum is for you.

hope this helps you avoid any more conflicts.

Archived