2007-2008 NHL Logos & Uniforms

BBM

• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hey, the jersey's havn't offically been revealed. Just maybe, they'll stitch the patches off :D

The original link was from the team's official website. I guess they took it down because it wasn't supposed to be released yet.

They moved it here. :rolleyes:

http://flames.nhl.com/team/app/?service=pa...;galleryId=2261

Craig Conroy looks like such a douche when he's "modelling". :P

Flames jerseys aren't that bad really, but they're certainly not an upgrade, which is hard to imagine considering this is a rework of uniforms that are 3 years old. They should have easily been able to rework what was a very good looking jersey into an all out world beater. Instead this set has taken a step downwards.

The flags look terrible and it appears the only reason they're on there at all is to piss off the other Canadian teams - Edmonton in particular. The lace ups look even more ridiculous now with the new piping. The piping itself isn't that bad compared to what constitutes jersey design in the NHL now, but it's still unnecessary.

The new Montreal uniform is a prime example of why the Reebok designers should be shot. The new v neck collars are ugly beyond description and the NHL logo is a useless vanity appointment. Like those that transcribe the word of God incorrectly there is special place in hell reserved for those that mess with the Hab's jersey.

amen

DEATH TO REEBOK

When I look at the back shot of the Flames ner jersey, I see a "RAM"...you know, like the Rams helmet. Am I the only one who sees this? (due to the piping)

I thought the exact same thing, actually.

I don't see the point of having the flags of the country and province as shoulder patches. Is that all they came up with? They should of either kept the horsehead logo or don't put anything at all. They aren't the only team from Canada and they aren't the only team from Alberta. This ain't the olympics.

Montreal's jerseys are good as usual. No changes, no surprises. What I did notice that's a bit odd is that the crests are different sizes on each jersey. I know it's because of the blue stripe and I don't know if that was pointed out yet.

I'm glad my team will never have the chance to buffaslug themselves.

When I look at the back shot of the Flames ner jersey, I see a "RAM"...you know, like the Rams helmet. Am I the only one who sees this? (due to the piping)

Yeah I had the same initial reaction. This jersey is a complete wreck, the half ass side panels just look stupid. The ring above that I thought was an interesting addition until I saw what it did on the back of the uniform. I also agree that if they wanted to use just the Alberta crest that it would be an improvement over the whole flag, I was drawn right to it when I saw the uniform, way out of place.

As for Montreal, I would like to have seen the blue stripe added to the white jersey, but oh well, for me they get added to a very short list of teams that will go into this season with a good uniform. Where as the list of teams looking like crap seems to be growing daily.

jerseylrg.jpg

The white C is back, the pants striping is back and so are the all-star socks. I'm happy with absolutely all of that, except for the socks.

and I just noticed the Flames piping stops without being connected to any stripe. How ridiculous. I actually love the new flames uniforms, only they botched it with disconnected piping and useless flags. Great job, you ruined a fantastic design! :cursing:

Archived