2007-2008 NHL Logos & Uniforms

BBM

• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Well we have a new winner for "worst Rbk Edge jersey for next year" in the Flames. Congrats Calgary!

Really?

Not the Islanders, Panthers, Lightning, Senators, Flyers or Predators

Well we have a new winner for "worst Rbk Edge jersey for next year" in the Flames. Congrats Calgary!

Really?

Not the Islanders, Panthers, Lightning, Senators, Flyers or Predators

No. None of them are as egregiously contrived and ugly as the Flames IMO. They're hideous, I hate everything about them.

Also, why is the C on the red jersey of the Habs so much lower than the white?

The Flames have a pretty nice jersey. The Alberta and Canadian flags are quite a bit unneccesary and they were better off with no shoulder patches, IMO

The Habs look great like always with their jerseys. I kinda wanted the roads to be the vintage ones with the blue stripe, but the ones they have now are still great as it is.

ffMc5dZ.png

Twitter: @RyanMcD29

Wow then let me say for Toronto : Most Boring Uniform EVER !

It is bland, and plain, yuck, If they adopt that, I don't know If I'll watch a game of hockey this year!

A REAL Fan!!! he won't watch because the jersey is boring... what was your reason to watch the last 15 years? Leafs unis have never been "exciting"

@Frenchie_TO
Owner of the Rochester Americans of the MLH

Owner of the Toronto Frenchies of the GCFHL6

So we're all going to kill piping for the past 4 months and then praise the Flames? They're the WORST piping offender yet. Did you SEE the back of the jersey? Talk about useless, cluttered design. And that red drawstring on the white jersey looks really out of place and mismatched. Or how about the side multi=colored panels that STOP HALFWAY UP? Even the bottom "stripe" looks out of place.

And that doesn't count the head-scratching shoulder patches.

This jersey is a culmination with EVERYTHING wrong with the Rbk design. They're awful.

Wow does RBK really think the shoulder patches make jerseys look way better? Cause the stupid flag make the jerseys look so unprofessional

Or maybe it's the NHL mandating shoulder patches...And they couldn't make the demon horse work and couldn't draft up anything else on the Flames' drawing board.

Wow does RBK really think the shoulder patches make jerseys look way better? Cause the stupid flag make the jerseys look so unprofessional

Or maybe it's the NHL mandating shoulder patches...And they couldn't make the demon horse work and couldn't draft up anything else on the Flames' drawing board.

I don't see any patches on the Habs' shoulders.

Those flag patches make the Flames look like some sort of Junior team that's in international competition. About the only thing that would look more out-of-place would be if they put the rink-in-stick on the shoulders.

Otherwise, the Flames' jerseys are what we've known about since the Quad City leak, and they look far, far worse on polyester than they do on paper.

On 1/25/2013 at 1:53 PM, 'Atom said:

For all the bird de lis haters I think the bird de lis isnt supposed to be a pelican and a fleur de lis I think its just a fleur de lis with a pelicans head. Thats what it looks like to me. Also the flair around the tip of the beak is just flair that fleur de lis have sometimes source I am from NOLA.

PotD: 10/19/07, 08/25/08, 07/22/10, 08/13/10, 04/15/11, 05/19/11, 01/02/12, and 01/05/12.

Archived