2007-2008 NHL Logos & Uniforms

BBM

I put this together for everyone. It features ONLY stuff that's come out in a non-leak form. It's just to give an overall idea of what the league will look like next year. For other pics and what not, visit my site. :)

NHLin0708.jpg

Thank you. That sure was nice of you.

• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I dont understand something. What is Vancouver's primary logo? The first logo or the second?

1. http://www.sportslogos.net/logo.php?lo=2xd2efir5fdew26px6kx

2. http://www.sportslogos.net/logo.php?lo=z3o080rdgitc5zzkscyp

Both. Different colours for home and away.

I'd say #1 because it's the one on the main page at NHL.com and it's nicer. #2 is white because the ice is the same color as the jersey.

I put this together for everyone. It features ONLY stuff that's come out in a non-leak form. It's just to give an overall idea of what the league will look like next year. For other pics and what not, visit my site. :)

*Insert Pics*

I second that. It makes life alot easier for everyone here. Thanks for putting them together. ^_^

PS: I decided not to add the image into the quote because it's useless to make such a large image reappear and reappear and reappear...

*Insert Pics*

I second that. It makes life alot easier for everyone here. Thanks for putting them together. ^_^

Word up! B)

Isn't there already a team in the Pacific Division who wears a black and gold jersey?

go back to purple and teal, and it fixes the problem :)

i'd love for dallas to fit some green in the uniforms somewhere, since it IS our primary color since 1967.

but yeah, i don't think one cup and one season is enough to solidify claim to black and gold as "duck" colors, when the stars have had both in the color scheme since lou nanne.

But that "unofficial" Dallas home jersey has JUST black, white and gold. No green whatsoever. It isn't so much that they both use black and gold, but the fact that the only thing now different about them is a thin orange pipe on the Ducks jerseys. For division rivals, they definitely need something more to separate them.

champssig2.png
Follow me on Twitter if you care: @Animal_Clans.

My opinion may or may not be the same as yours. The choice is up to you.

But that "unofficial" Dallas home jersey has JUST black, white and gold. No green whatsoever. It isn't so much that they both use black and gold, but the fact that the only thing now different about them is a thin orange pipe on the Ducks jerseys. For division rivals, they definitely need something more to separate them.

i wish we had more green, myself... but what can you do?

all i can say is now ducks fans know how stars fans felt, when everyone was saying the ducks needed to add green to their uniforms... green gold and orange...

green and gold are ours. :)

[image removed]

You left off the Rangers. I thought they're jerseys were released by the club and not "leaks".

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

[image removed]

You left off the Rangers. I thought they're jerseys were released by the club and not "leaks".

If they don't have the images at NHL.com or icejerseys.com (which they don't) I'm not including it as "official." I know that sounds weird, but I just want the entired grid of jerseys to be the same images of jerseys. As soon as either site has them up, I'll add them to the grid. :)

You know, the more jerseys that are unveiled, the more I like the Kings' sweater.

Also, these jerseys look so much better with flat bottoms (instead of the "authentic" ones with the rounded bottoms that completely destroy hemline stripes) I don't know why Rbk didn't just go with those in the first place.

I dont understand something. What is Vancouver's primary logo? The first logo or the second?

1. http://www.sportslogos.net/logo.php?lo=2xd2efir5fdew26px6kx

2. http://www.sportslogos.net/logo.php?lo=z3o080rdgitc5zzkscyp

Both. Different colours for home and away.

I'd say #1 because it's the one on the main page at NHL.com and it's nicer. #2 is white because the ice is the same color as the jersey.

Oh ok thanks.

You know, the more jerseys that are unveiled, the more I like the Kings' sweater.

Also, these jerseys look so much better with flat bottoms (instead of the "authentic" ones with the rounded bottoms that completely destroy hemline stripes) I don't know why Rbk didn't just go with those in the first place.

Vancouver doesn't have a flat bottom in those pics, and I don't think any of the others do too. I believe it may look like they dont due to the way they are displayed (sitting on a bust, not laying out flat on the floor) but I do believe they will have the rounded bottoms just like the authentics.

neonmatrix_leafs2.gif

Because Korbyn Is Colour Blind, My Signature Is Now Idiot Proof - Thanks Again Braden!!

Go Leafs Go!

The Canucks should just have one main primary logo. Not two. Cause i dont like the white on the ice being white cause then it kind of ruins the logo. It would be better with just the other new logo they made.

The Canucks have two logos because the logos need to be contrasted and visible against the jerseys. White on white, and blue on blue is less visible.

On 8/1/2010 at 4:01 PM, winters in buffalo said:
You manage to balance agitation with just enough salient points to keep things interesting. Kind of a low-rent DG_Now.
On 1/2/2011 at 9:07 PM, Sodboy13 said:
Today, we are all otaku.

"The city of Peoria was once the site of the largest distillery in the world and later became the site for mass production of penicillin. So it is safe to assume that present-day Peorians are descended from syphilitic boozehounds."-Stephen Colbert

POTD: February 15, 2010, June 20, 2010

The Glorious Bloom State Penguins (NCFAF) 2014: 2-9, 2015: 7-5 (L Pineapple Bowl), 2016: 1-0 (NCFAB) 2014-15: 10-8, 2015-16: 14-5 (SMC Champs, L 1st Round February Frenzy)

I've just noticed, and don't recall it being discussed on here, but the font on the Vancouver jerseys seems to be different than what the players were wearing when the jerseys were released. Was this a last-minute change, or will the authentics and replicas simply have different fonts? Or is it just a mistake in the picture like so many other items in the nhl.com shop (like the number font for the old Tampa Bay Lightning jerseys)?

nhl94vansigpng.png

Archived