2007-2008 NHL Logos & Uniforms

BBM

• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Don't know if this was mentioned.

But I was looking around the Avalanche website and noticed in the ad for season tickets might be a little preview of the Avs jersey.

SeasonTix320x165_2.jpg

rumors is that theyre pretty much gonna look the same.

all we see in that pic is a cropped close up image of the yeti print shoulder patch

Nashville was rumored to look pretty much the same as well. This doesn't sound good for colorado.

Add Nashville's roads and maybe Dallas's homes to the list...

I don't get why Dallas would want to have big-ass DALLAS on their home jersey.

There are easy jokes to be made here. I had the same reaction you did.

The Blue Jays also once wore "Toronto" jerseys at home. I didn't get it then either.

1 hour ago, ShutUpLutz! said:

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

my guess would be to test the waters on the jersey/logo change, see how the home crowd reacts to it and if they buy into it

if they like it change the whites too, if they dont they can change the homes back to the old logo

keeping their options open

Don't know if this was mentioned.

But I was looking around the Avalanche website and noticed in the ad for season tickets might be a little preview of the Avs jersey.

SeasonTix320x165_2.jpg

rumors is that theyre pretty much gonna look the same.

all we see in that pic is a cropped close up image of the yeti print shoulder patch

Nashville was rumored to look pretty much the same as well. This doesn't sound good for colorado.

ICS is right thats just the shoulder patch (presumably on the road jerseys because the jersey behind it is maroon) probably from last years jerseys

brewerssig.jpg

So the Penguins unveil their jerseys on Wednesday the 5th. Not sure who else unveils their jerseys, but i'm looking forward to a confirmation on that original leak with the players showing them off. Find out if they look good worn or not. They are not as bad as 90% of the crap unveiled thus far (the leaked ones), so i'm not mad.

LETS GO PENGUINS!

5x Stanley Cup Champions

So the Penguins unveil their jerseys on Wednesday the 5th. Not sure who else unveils their jerseys, but i'm looking forward to a confirmation on that original leak with the players showing them off. Find out if they look good worn or not. They are not as bad as 90% of the crap unveiled thus far (the leaked ones), so i'm not mad.

Calgary and Montreal unveil their jerseys later today.

You mean the cheesiest jerseys to be unveiled yet Flames jersey? Basically the Quad City jersey with the alberta flags as shoulder patches...laughable.

I doubt the Habs jersey is anything to be unveiling, they are way too into tradition to change their jersey up any.

LETS GO PENGUINS!

5x Stanley Cup Champions

You mean the cheesiest jerseys to be unveiled yet Flames jersey? Basically the Quad City jersey with the alberta flags as shoulder patches...laughable.

I doubt the Habs jersey is anything to be unveiling, they are way too into tradition to change their jersey up any.

Errmm.. where'd that come from?

Errmm.. where'd that come from?

Probably the same source that told him the Canucks made it to the 3rd round in the playoffs, have the best goalie in the league, have the best defense, and 2 of the best at cycling the puck downlow... <_<

Add Nashville's roads and maybe Dallas's homes to the list...

I don't get why Dallas would want to have big-ass DALLAS on their home jersey.

But then, don't mess with Texas!

060611_nowitzki_vmed_9pwidec.jpg

i dunno... i don't mind DALLAS on the homes. i mostly care about the lack of green in the home jersey, more than the city-repping...

So much for a glitzy ceremony. Those flag patches are incredibly lame. Was their intention to mimic the World/North American all star game jerseys? Is Calgary now "Canada's Team"? Did the designers not like the horsehead, but couldn't think of anything to put on the shoulders, so gave up and put flags there?

Dumb. Very dumb indeed.

Homer%20Simpson%20Sabres.jpg

Archived