Paris Hilton

goalieboy82

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Insert generic sex/hockey joke here. :D

Engine, Engine, Number Nine, on the New York transit line,

If my train goes off the track, pick it up! Pick it up! Pick it up!

Back on the scene, crispy and clean,

You can try, but then why, 'cause you can't intervene.

We be the outcast, down for the settle. Won't play the rock, won't play the pebble.

She was always in the box, she liked roughing...

...nevermind.

I believe you mean other players were always in HER box. Roughing was an in-box activity, along with spearing. She did plenty of hooking, if I recall.

Hockey/whore puns are awesome, and quite easy, much like Ms. Hilton...except for the awesome part.

If your shot goes between the legs and the red light goes on, it's good!

A tighter grip on the shaft = better control, and even better results.

The action swings both ways, and goes end-to-end.

Hard and fast play will put butts in the seats.

You may get charged for interference if you spend too much time in the crease.

A little high sticking will get you two in the box.

More piping than in a head shop. (sorry...that's about the Predators' jerseys)

Back-to-Back Fatal Forty Champion 2015 & 2016

Seems like she only played hockey when she was at that school and that was the end of it. She sucked, like she sucks at many other things, now objects she sucks well.

By the way, she liked it glove side, pink glove side...ok whatever, 5-hole..there.

LETS GO PENGUINS!

5x Stanley Cup Champions

Seems like she only played hockey when she was at that school and that was the end of it. She sucked, like she sucks at many other things, now objects she sucks well.

By the way, she liked it glove side, pink glove side...ok whatever, 5-hole..there.

did she ever play in the Pink Taco Arena?

:blink:

islandersscroll.gif

Spoilers!

She was a hockey player that liked to skate and pass the puck, and when she got tired she went to the bench to rest, and then when her line was ready to go she would go back out and play hockey HOCKEY!

That was actually very funny, good work Wilson!

PARIS HILTON ENJOYS SEX

There we go!! The blunt approach is quite funny as well. Two Thumbs up...... Up Hiltons VAGINA!!! Ok, very sorry, not funny at all.

I bet she ducked hits and cried mommy like when Eric Lindros saw Scott Stevens coming.

I bet she would cry mommy like Kris Draper when Claude Lemieux slammed his face into the boards :P .

Would she curl up in a ball as Darren McCarty beat the crap out of her?

I bet she ducked hits and cried mommy like when Eric Lindros saw Scott Stevens coming.

I bet she would cry mommy like Kris Draper when Claude Lemieux slammed his face into the boards :P .

Sure. Why not?

While we're on this topic, with the way Paris has been spewing that idiotic N word, she'd be on the wrong end of a body check from Donald Brashear, Mike Grier, Jarome Iginla or Anson Carter.

Sure. Why not?

While we're on this topic, with the way Paris has been spewing that idiotic N word, she'd be on the wrong end of a body check from Donald Brashear, Mike Grier, Jarome Iginla or Anson Carter.

the n-word be nucking futs? :blink:

islandersscroll.gif

Spoilers!

Archived