new college 07-08 bball unis

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hawaii looks to have gotten new uniforms for this year to coincide w/ a new coach

bildeqz2.jpg

bilde1ta6.jpg

im assuming that these are the away jerseys b/c i could not find any white jerseys

heres last years...

70244878ik4f47hdjx6.jpg

727264957ouygpddmk3.jpg

uofh2aa1.pnghawaiinokaoieu8.png

461177213572il8.png801177214515jw7.png

My favorite saying... "Nobody is perfect, I am nobody, so therefore i am perfect!!!"

My alma mater, UWM. Looks like they brought back gold trim for the first time since they switched to Adidas.

New

1504036.jpeg

Old

pic2mail%20copy%20of%20IMG_140035.jpg

You used to hold me

Tell me that I was the best

Anything in this world I want

I could posses

All that made me want

Was all that I can get

In order to survive

Gotta learn to live with regrets

-President Carter

More Views of the UW Huskies new jerseys.

n10737129_36153005_2157.jpg

n10737129_36153009_3135.jpg

Same funky pattern in the cloth like Florida St. if you cant tell. Must be the new spaceage material.

n10737129_36153011_3630.jpg

Stupid Single shoulder.

Overall I dont mind them, the old set was so classy looking though its disheartening. Judging this new set though, besides the one shoulder stripe, and the gold line across the back, there not bad.

impossiblefp4.jpg

The World Basketball Championship, the Davis Cup, Ryder Cup, Iraq: Every day there's further proof that we, as a nation, are not very good at international competition.

Is it just me or do the last five jerseys posted NOT have the manufacturer logo on the jersey tops and downplay the logo (for the most part) everywhere else? Paul Lukas would be so proud...

I don't think that they are allowed to put the manufacturer's logo on the jersey of college basketball uniforms. And this is just a guess, but I would say that the size is restricted for other areas such as the shorts.

Wordmark_zpsaxgeaoqy.jpg

Same funky pattern in the cloth like Florida St. if you cant tell. Must be the new spaceage material.

Stupid Single shoulder.

Overall I dont mind them, the old set was so classy looking though its disheartening. Judging this new set though, besides the one shoulder stripe, and the gold line across the back, there not bad.

If you took out the bizarre shoulder stripe, the rest of the striping looks great in my opinion.

Stupid Single shoulder.

The shoulder stripe is, of course, unnecessary and just does not work. Other than that... At first, I didn't like the gold piping across the back. But, really, it's a lot better than UConn's across the front. I think it works well on the back. And the gold makes it lighter and not as noticeable, so it's just kind of an accent. Though on the purples, and then probably purple on the gold jerseys, it would be a lot more noticeable. But I'll reserve judgement til I see those. My only qualm about the piping, is it's positioning. It's barely above the numbers, yet waaaay below the (small fonted) name. If it was more in the middle, it'd be a lot better. Overall though, I really like these.

Okay everyone, 1 billion made up bonus points to whoever can figure out what is different about this year's WSU jerseys (yes there is something):

1514556.jpeg

But more importantly - Hooray!!! Now I can hate everything about the UW men's basketball team.

Well, I shouldn't use hate, that's a strong word. I have friends who are huskies. And I feel somewhat guilty for our student section making Ryan Appleby cry in Pullman last year.

washingtonst.gif

My teams

NCAA: Washington State

MLB: Seattle Mariners

NFL: Seattle Seahawks

NBA: Portland Trailblazers

EPL: Liverpool FC

MLS: Seattle Sounders FC

NHL: Pittsburgh Penguins

http://d.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/p/ap/2007100...tball_ny168.jpg450']

Okay everyone, 1 billion made up bonus points to whoever can figure out what is different about this year's WSU jerseys (yes there is something):

1514556.jpeg

But more importantly - Hooray!!! Now I can hate everything about the UW men's basketball team.

Well, I shouldn't use hate, that's a strong word. I have friends who are huskies. And I feel somewhat guilty for our student section making Ryan Appleby cry in Pullman last year.

No white pinline inside the numbers.

(Last year):

capt.08aa28c7df0a4923a862bd89667cc258.donated_scholarship_basketball_ny168.jpg

The Clemson men have new unis this year. The template is similar to - but not exactly - the Kansas/Nike template of a few years ago (the last Nike Kansas unis until the switch over to adidas). Also, the striping is purple with orange trim, unlike last year's orange striping with purple trim.

Photos are posted in "game action." http://clemsontigers.cstv.com/sports/m-bas...110607aaa.html#

Archived