Players in the "wrong" uniforms

The scary part is that he's the starting quarterback for the team. Wow.

He played QB in the NFL, why would he change that up for some no name league?

I don't know, maybe it's the fact that he's well over 300 pounds?

He's leading the league is passing yards, though. He may be overweight, but you can't knock the fact that he's a good quarterback.

Wordmark_zpsaxgeaoqy.jpg

He was always a big guy but it looks like he's added 60 pounds since his NFL playing days. Jesus Christ, put down the fork a little.

He was always huge. The second pic is when he was in college, for heaven's sake. Looks like he lost some in the NFL though, which is why he seems so huge.

Super+Bowl+XLII+1chWKTDpqEwl.jpg

lorenzen_scary_full_length_shot1.jpg

I LOLd at "He Ate Me".

Me too. Definitely the best one. I also liked Round Mound of Touchdown and QBese.

07Giants.pngnyy.png

• 2 weeks later...

Not a wrong uniform in the truest sense (as it relates to this thread) but I would have not been too disapointed to see this:

Gretzky Kings Jersey

That would have been awesome. It's exactly what I thought was going to happen when the trade was made. The uni change had not been announced (or, at least, I did not know about it). Even if it had been for one year, I'd really consider getting the yellow home version.

Disclaimer: If this comment is about an NBA uniform from 2017-2018 or later, do not constitute a lack of acknowledgement of the corporate logo to mean anything other than "the corporate logo is terrible and makes the uniform significantly worse."

BADGERS TWINS VIKINGS TIMBERWOLVES WILD

POTD (Shared)

Not a wrong uniform in the truest sense (as it relates to this thread) but I would have not been too disapointed to see this:

Gretzky Kings Jersey

That would have been awesome. It's exactly what I thought was going to happen when the trade was made. The uni change had not been announced (or, at least, I did not know about it). Even if it had been for one year, I'd really consider getting the yellow home version.

There is this gem too!

Belts.jpg
PotD May 11th, 2011
looooooogodud: June 7th 2010 - July 5th 2012

Gretzky Kings Jersey

They used the trade to introduce the new unis.

On September 20, 2012 at 0:50 AM, 'CS85 said:

It's like watching the hellish undead creakily shuffling their way out of the flames of a liposuction clinic dumpster fire.

On February 19, 2012 at 9:30 AM, 'pianoknight said:

Story B: Red Wings go undefeated and score 100 goals in every game. They also beat a team comprised of Godzilla, the ghost of Abraham Lincoln, 2 Power Rangers and Betty White. Oh, and they played in the middle of Iraq on a military base. In the sand. With no ice. Santa gave them special sand-skates that allowed them to play in shorts and t-shirts in 115 degree weather. Jesus, Zeus and Buddha watched from the sidelines and ate cotton candy.

POTD 5/24/12POTD 2/26/17

Joe Horn as an Atlanta Fslcon.

horn.jpg

Something that should have never been.

Agreed, though I thought it was hilarious that he jumped ship back in the 07-08 preseason because he didn't wanna be a part of a rebuilding process. The Falcons went on to win the division that season. :lol:

jared.jpg?t=1305749858

Jared Lorenzen of the Northern Kentucky River Monsters of the UIFL (Ultimate Indoor Football League)

Best sports picture I've seen in years. Bar none. Fat athletes are the best.

He was always a big guy but it looks like he's added 60 pounds since his NFL playing days. Jesus Christ, put down the fork a little.

He was always huge. The second pic is when he was in college, for heaven's sake. Looks like he lost some in the NFL though, which is why he seems so huge.

I LOLd at "He Ate Me".

Me too. Definitely the best one. I also liked Round Mound of Touchdown and QBese.

Ah, back in his Giants days he was known as J-Load. Or the hefty lefty.