Players in the "wrong" uniforms

Juan Gonzalez and Pudge Rodriguez in any Uniform other than a Texas Rangers Uniform....

Pudge went to World Series' with the Marlins and the Tigers. And then played for about 4 other teams before he retired. He played nearly half his career in a uniform other than Texas.

You can keep, Juan Gonzalez.

• Like 1

Regarding Kerry Collins and the Panthers, I forgot they wore blue socks with their silver pants and black jerseys in their first season.

cpanthers95cos-1.jpg

Related: It would've been really weird and would've looked bad on the NFL if the Panthers and Jaguars had played each other in the Super Bowl in their second years.

Was rooting for that outcome. Too bad it didn't happen.

Yeah, that would have been awesome. Don't know how it "would've looked bad on the NFL" for those teams to play each other.

Juan Gonzalez and Pudge Rodriguez in any Uniform other than a Texas Rangers Uniform....

While I don't care for the Rangers, I do agree with Juan and Pudge being in any other uniform as being not right. Even though Pudge had more success with other teams, to me I always thought of him as a Ranger first, where ever he wound up second.

islandersscroll.gif

Spoilers!

DeSean Jackson - Senior in High School:

desean-jackson-dual-576.jpg

desean-jackson-chart.jpg?w=576&h=321

SOURCE: http://blog.redskins.com/2015/02/05/throwback-thursday-desean-jackson-playing-baseball

Not only was Washington Redskins wide receiver DeSean Jackson a five-star football recruit in high school, but he was a baseball prospect as well.

During yesterday’s coverage of National Signing Day, video surfaced of Jackson making his decision to play at Call 10 years ago.

In front of him at the table where he would say yes to the Golder Bears were hats from Cal, USC and Oklahoma, signifying his final three choices for college ball.

But, as you’ll see, there were also hats for both the Los Angeles Dodgers and Los Angeles Angels of Anaheim, as the possibility of baseball at the next level remained.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dMy67cGcboM#t=47

87Redskins.png

Regarding Kerry Collins and the Panthers, I forgot they wore blue socks with their silver pants and black jerseys in their first season.

cpanthers95cos-1.jpg

Related: It would've been really weird and would've looked bad on the NFL if the Panthers and Jaguars had played each other in the Super Bowl in their second years.

Was rooting for that outcome. Too bad it didn't happen.

Yeah, that would have been awesome. Don't know how it "would've looked bad on the NFL" for those teams to play each other.

Because it would've called into question whether the integrity of the sport was compromised by an artificial and unfair stacking of the two newest franchises that previously existing franchises weren't afforded due simply to their seniority. Even Carolina going 7-9 in their first year and both those teams making the conference championship in their second year caused people to question whether the league made it too easy for the Panthers and Jaguars.

That led to more difficult expansion parameters applied to the Browns and Texans. The league decided they were never going to make it that easy on an expansion team ever again.

PvO6ZWJ.png

2226463.jpg?size=640x420- That's Brandon Browner, current Patriot and former Seahawk; before the two Super Bowl rings this year and last, he won a Grey Cup ring with the 2008 Calgary Stampeders; you might say that puts him in a pretty rarefied air; winning football championships on both sides of the border- only six other people can say they've done that. :D

UBwef0L.png

2226463.jpg?size=640x420- That's Brandon Browner, current Patriot and former Seahawk; before the two Super Bowl rings this year and last, he won a Grey Cup ring with the 2008 Calgary Stampeders; you might say that puts him in a pretty rarefied air; winning football championships on both sides of the border- only six other people can say they've done that. :D

This is only the wrong uniform in the sense that it's an older ugly 3rd jersey. I'm glad they dumped theses--but they still need an upgrade.

Oh well, the STamps won a Grey Cup without him this year--so I guess we didn't need him, but many fans still miss him, but are also happy for him.

Comic Sans walks into a bar, and the bartender says, "Sorry, we don't serve your type here."