Players in the "wrong" uniforms

manram.jpg

Manny just looks effed up in this picture.

Agreed. And that's not his body, unless he's somehow going to steal number 25 from Andruw Jones.

BROWNS | BUCKEYES | CAVALIERS | INDIANS |

manram.jpg

Agreed. And that's not his body, unless he's somehow going to steal number 25 from Andruw Jones.

35, maybe?

Possibly.

But why? 24 is available isn't it?

EDIT: nvm it's a retired number.

BROWNS | BUCKEYES | CAVALIERS | INDIANS |

ph_115135.jpg

If Griffey is able to win a campionship, I don't think it will be that bad. Also take into consideration there is one generation of fans who grew up seeing him as "the kid" in Seattle, while a whole other generation saw him as a Red. He did spend about half of his career between two diffrent cities and leagues.

noutep2-med.gifnmst2-med.gifnmst1-med.gifnonmex-med.gif

Go Aggies!

manram.jpg

35, maybe?

Possibly.

But why? 24 is available isn't it?

EDIT: nvm it's a retired number.

Not sure if everyone has heard but, they are saying Man-Ram will be wearing number 99 for the Dodgers.

Not sure if everyone has heard but, they are saying Man-Ram will be wearing number 99 for the Dodgers.

He is currently listed as #28 on the Dodgers website

Watching the game and Ramirez is wearing #99.

"Mr. President, call in the National Guard! Send as many men as you can spare! Because we are killing the Patriots! They need emergency help!" - Shannon Sharpe

ph_115135.jpg

If Griffey is able to win a campionship, I don't think it will be that bad. Also take into consideration there is one generation of fans who grew up seeing him as "the kid" in Seattle, while a whole other generation saw him as a Red. He did spend about half of his career between two diffrent cities and leagues.

I agree. Being a Seattle fan and growing up with Griffey, I was pissed when he went to Cincinnati, but after all the years of injuries and time to heal I am White Sox fan for the rest of the season. I cheered on the Celtics because of Ray Allen, and the Heat for Gary Payton, the D-backs for Johnson, but I will never route for A-Rod. Go Sox's and Griffey.

2000Patch.jpg