Flying Elvis Taken a Step Too Far

Mac the Knife

it already doesn't look like the patriots logo on the helmet. It has that black outline around it, plus is he gonna tattoo his entire head silver? At least if they change he can always grow his hair out.

PvO6ZWJ.png

If you are not naturally bald, and you shave your head to get a tattoo, will hair grow through / over it?

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

This sounds like something Peter Griffin would do.

On 8/1/2010 at 4:01 PM, winters in buffalo said:
You manage to balance agitation with just enough salient points to keep things interesting. Kind of a low-rent DG_Now.
On 1/2/2011 at 9:07 PM, Sodboy13 said:
Today, we are all otaku.

"The city of Peoria was once the site of the largest distillery in the world and later became the site for mass production of penicillin. So it is safe to assume that present-day Peorians are descended from syphilitic boozehounds."-Stephen Colbert

POTD: February 15, 2010, June 20, 2010

The Glorious Bloom State Penguins (NCFAF) 2014: 2-9, 2015: 7-5 (L Pineapple Bowl), 2016: 1-0 (NCFAB) 2014-15: 10-8, 2015-16: 14-5 (SMC Champs, L 1st Round February Frenzy)

Funniest part of the entire story:

"Thompson's plan is to get every bit of the helmet down to the smallest detail, including the dot that marks Brady's helmet as having a microphone."

LMAO :D

I saw that and started laughing. Besides having a logo on each side of his head, he's going to have a neon green circle too.

Wordmark_zpsaxgeaoqy.jpg

My former boss actually has the logos of all of Boston's professional teams on his left calf.

Got it done right before the Bruins changed theirs, but he has a good "it was the logo I grew up with" comeback.

I have a theory: In about 10 years, the most popular kind of doctor is going to be the plastic surgeon who removes tattoos.

Either tattoos are going to be pervasively popular with 30-year-olds, or I agree completely with your statement. My brother has three tattoos, and no job. Go figure.

I have a theory: In about 10 years, the most popular kind of doctor is going to be the plastic surgeon who removes tattoos.

Either tattoos are going to be pervasively popular with 30-year-olds, or I agree completely with your statement. My brother has three tattoos, and no job. Go figure.

Maybe this is just me, but I really hope his dad has Pat Patriot tattooed on HIS head.

HornetsTwistSig.gif

New York Jets |3-3| First, AFC East

New York Mets |74-88| Fourth, NL East

New York Islanders|34-37-11| Fifth, Atlantic Division

New Orleans Hornets |21-45| Third, Southwest Division

Just curious - are there any legal issues with a tatoo artist reproducing a sports team logo without permission?

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

Archived