Super Bowl XLII

rainmaker17

• Replies 591
  • Created
  • Last Reply
They were. No doubt, they won that game yesterday and the should have. But that was one game.

But I'd still take the Pats over the Giants if they were to play again next week, and the week after, for that matter. Would you?

They were? No the Patriots were. They were perfect. They were the best team in the NFL. They were the team to beat. If we played the Super Bowl again next week, the Giants would still be the team to beat and the Giants would still come out with the victory. The Patriots were lucky to get the win in week 17. That's the little memo they don't get. They were lucky to face a Chargers squad in the AFC Championship that had a hobbling Rivers and Gates and a non-existant LT. I'm thoroughly convinced a fully healthy Chargers squad beats the tar out of the Patriots and yet you would all still be talking about how great that 17-1 Patriots team was.

YES. They are a great team. They had a great year but in the biggest game on the biggest stage of the year, they choked. END. OF. STORY. So when the season starts again next year, the Giants are the team to beat and Boston will just have to accept that. Once the playoffs start, records don't mean JACK. The Giants outplayed the Patriots on every level in every round of the playoffs. Boston knows this in their hearts but refuses to acknowledge. C'mon Boston. Take a defeat like the men that you claim to be. Yes, I'm even talking to your women.

I don't think The Patriots "choked." I think they got their asses handed to them by a team that, for one game at least, was better than they were. Saying The Patriots choked is taking credit away from the great game The Giants played yesterday. The Giants didn't get lucky, they didn't benefit from any bad calls, they simply dominated on defense and made plays on offense when they had to. The Giants won the game plain and simple.

And there you go. Exactly what happened.

As I said before, it was a clean game on both sides won by the better team, which was the Giants. The Giants put too much pressure in the Patriots backfield for Brady to find his receivers. The Giants coverage itself wasn't anything exceptional...there just was no time for the receivers to get open, except for Welker, who's always open. The only effective offense seemed to be screen passes. And you have to give all the credit to the Giants for that.

Back-to-Back Fatal Forty Champion 2015 & 2016

5. after the game, my dad went crazy. jumping up and down, yelling and screaming and at one point was bowing down at the tv when they were presenting the trophy to them. then procedes to tell me that i'm a no good bum for being a cowboys fan then goes back to celebration. Then this the best part, earlier in the week he buys some patriots gear in a garage sell. This probably sets off a homeland security alarm. anyway, tonight during his celebration, he gets a oil drum sized barrel puts the patriots gear in there, puts gas on it, pisses on it and sets fire to it creating a mini bon fire. Then says, "this is the third greatest day of my life - giants first super bowl win, giants 2nd super bowl win and tonight." it was an interesting trip back home.

Yeah, forget about his wedding or your birth... it's nothing compared to the Giants winning Super Bowl XLII ^_^

I saw, I came, I left.

• 1. We went to my parents place to watch the game. They invited us over for a bbq and the wife didn't want to cook. We watched it on their hd lcd tv. needless to say i am never investing in a hd tv. i can't believe how pixelated it was, that almost ruined my viewing experience especially when it would be clearer on my standard Emerson Tv.

Either your parents' TV isn't hooked up correctly, or you were watching the Fox standard broadcast channel instead of the Fox HD channel.

On 8/1/2010 at 4:01 PM, winters in buffalo said:
You manage to balance agitation with just enough salient points to keep things interesting. Kind of a low-rent DG_Now.
On 1/2/2011 at 9:07 PM, Sodboy13 said:
Today, we are all otaku.

"The city of Peoria was once the site of the largest distillery in the world and later became the site for mass production of penicillin. So it is safe to assume that present-day Peorians are descended from syphilitic boozehounds."-Stephen Colbert

POTD: February 15, 2010, June 20, 2010

The Glorious Bloom State Penguins (NCFAF) 2014: 2-9, 2015: 7-5 (L Pineapple Bowl), 2016: 1-0 (NCFAB) 2014-15: 10-8, 2015-16: 14-5 (SMC Champs, L 1st Round February Frenzy)

First, I didn't lose. They lost.

I laughed really hard at that... not at you though. It's because I hear sooooo much about fans using "we" when describing their team... so when their team wins it's "WE Win" and when the team loses it's "THEY lose"? ^_^

I try to get away from the "we" stuff. It's really one of my pet peeves, as you can tell by that. What did the fan do? Put it this way. If I miss as game, will the team lose because I'm not there? No. Will the team win because I am there? No. Therefore, I am not the team.

People say they help pay the salaries of players. yea, by purchasing one $30 ticket, you fully paid for a player. Ok.

Finally, can you guess the last thing we heard as we were walking (OK, hustling) out of the stadium right after the final play? That's right, it was the sound of euphoric Giants fans chanting, "Eighteen and one! Eighteen and one! Eighteen and one!" Yes, it's safe to say the Boston-New York rivalry has been taken to new heights. As a tennis umpire would say, "Advantage, New York."

Eighteen and one! Eighteen and one! Eighteen and one!

I can still hear them. I will always hear them.

So, uh, what's the over-under on fans chanting that when the Sox come to the Bronx?

EDIT: Adding more fuel to the fire, because the Patriots better prepare for the ridicule...

patssuck.jpg

No offense, but I don't think a team that lost the Super Bowl, has gone back to win it the following year.

Yeah, actually it has happened. The 1972 17-0 Miami Dolphins lost in Super Bowl VI in the previous season.

Okay. If thats so, then its happened just once in the history of the Super Bowls. The odds aren't in favor of the Patriots.

Bengalssuck.jpg

No offense, but I don't think a team that lost the Super Bowl, has gone back to win it the following year.

Yeah, actually it has happened. The 1972 17-0 Miami Dolphins lost in Super Bowl VI in the previous season.

Okay. If thats so, then its happened just once in the history of the Super Bowls. The odds aren't in favor of the Patriots.

The Cowboys lost Super Bowl V and then beat the Phins in Super Bowl VI.

I've looked again at the Giants' winning drive. What's fascinating and amazing about sports is how the future often turns on one moment. An example is the 3rd-and-five miracle to Tyree. But what made that moment possible was the 2nd-and-five play - the one where Eli threw the ball right to Patriots CB Asante Samuel...and it deflected off his hands and flew out of bounds.

Stop and think about it. The moment the ball hit his hands was a fork in the road of history. If he catches that ball, the Patriots are perfect and Giants fans are crucifying Eli - again. But he didn't, and now Eli is a Super Bowl MVP and the Giants look like geniuses for working out that deal with the Chargers.

Understand I'm not blaming Samuel; this was only one of many decisive moments, and both his team and the Giants had a hand in making that play an important one. Still, it's interesting to consider the direction history took at that moment vs. the direction it could have taken.

92512B20-6264-4E6C-AAF2-7A1D44E9958B-481-00000047E259721F.jpeg

Interesting? No team with the regular season passing champ has ever won the SB. Balance is key.

Also, in regards to next year...who even knows if Belichek will be their coach in 2008. Not to be crazy or stir the pot, but this SpyGate thing has places to go yet. I wouldn't bank on EXACTLY the same team picking up where it left off.

Which is more likely? The reversal of a Championship? Or pinning the blame on the man in charge and letting him take the fall?

I know what I think. (This of course, presumes that Walsh has physical evidence that comes to light).

The Official Cheese-Filled Snack of NASCAR

Also, in regards to next year...who even knows if Belichek will be their coach in 2008. Not to be crazy or stir the pot, but this SpyGate thing has places to go yet.
POSTED 1:09 p.m. EST, February 3, 2008

IF WALSH HAS VIDEO, BELICHICK DONE FOR A YEAR

ESPN's Sal Paolantonio reports that, if it turns out that former Patriots employee Matt Walsh has in possession video of the Rams' final walk-through practice from Super Bowl XXXVI, New England head coach Bill Belichick will be suspended.

For a year.

Wow.

If Walsh has a such a tape, and if Belichick knows or suspects that he does, it could have a profound affect on Belichick as he prepares for the final act in a possible 19-0 season. We're not saying that it'll affect his coaching in any way; it might actually make him more focused and determined. But the knowledge that this game could be his last one for 19 months, and possibly his final time on the sidelines with the Patriots ever, is likely something that not even the modern-day Bud Grant would be able to conceal.

Indeed, if Belichick knows that he's toast, he might opt to retire before "Spygate II" hits the fan. And he'll be carrying those thoughts somewhere in his brain throughout the day and night in Phoenix.

And given that the Patriots have issued a statement calling Saturday's report from the Boston Herald "absolutely false," evidence to the contrary might compel owner Bob Kraft to fire his head coach on the heels of a fourth Super Bowl win in seven seasons.

Though plenty of folks are questioning the timing of these new disclosures, the fact is that if there's any truth to the report and that truth comes out, the guy who'll pay the biggest price is Belichick.

Either way, this is something that needs to be investigated quickly, so that if there's nothing to it the Pats and Belichick can have the cloud of suspicion removed.

Well, obviously they can't just take the title away...but a year suspension? Wow.

Also, in regards to next year...who even knows if Belichek will be their coach in 2008. Not to be crazy or stir the pot, but this SpyGate thing has places to go yet.
POSTED 1:09 p.m. EST, February 3, 2008

IF WALSH HAS VIDEO, BELICHICK DONE FOR A YEAR

ESPN's Sal Paolantonio reports that, if it turns out that former Patriots employee Matt Walsh has in possession video of the Rams' final walk-through practice from Super Bowl XXXVI, New England head coach Bill Belichick will be suspended.

For a year.

Wow.

If Walsh has a such a tape, and if Belichick knows or suspects that he does, it could have a profound affect on Belichick as he prepares for the final act in a possible 19-0 season. We're not saying that it'll affect his coaching in any way; it might actually make him more focused and determined. But the knowledge that this game could be his last one for 19 months, and possibly his final time on the sidelines with the Patriots ever, is likely something that not even the modern-day Bud Grant would be able to conceal.

Indeed, if Belichick knows that he's toast, he might opt to retire before "Spygate II" hits the fan. And he'll be carrying those thoughts somewhere in his brain throughout the day and night in Phoenix.

And given that the Patriots have issued a statement calling Saturday's report from the Boston Herald "absolutely false," evidence to the contrary might compel owner Bob Kraft to fire his head coach on the heels of a fourth Super Bowl win in seven seasons.

Though plenty of folks are questioning the timing of these new disclosures, the fact is that if there's any truth to the report and that truth comes out, the guy who'll pay the biggest price is Belichick.

Either way, this is something that needs to be investigated quickly, so that if there's nothing to it the Pats and Belichick can have the cloud of suspicion removed.

When it rains it pours I guess. Karma is a bitch. If this turns out to be true, I think you would have to question the legitimacy of everything The Patriots have done under Belichick. It's easy to win if you already know what the other team is going to do.

BB52Big.jpg

They were. No doubt, they won that game yesterday and the should have. But that was one game.

But I'd still take the Pats over the Giants if they were to play again next week, and the week after, for that matter. Would you?

They were? No the Patriots were. They were perfect. They were the best team in the NFL. They were the team to beat. If we played the Super Bowl again next week, the Giants would still be the team to beat and the Giants would still come out with the victory. The Patriots were lucky to get the win in week 17. That's the little memo they don't get. They were lucky to face a Chargers squad in the AFC Championship that had a hobbling Rivers and Gates and a non-existant LT. I'm thoroughly convinced a fully healthy Chargers squad beats the tar out of the Patriots and yet you would all still be talking about how great that 17-1 Patriots team was.

YES. They are a great team. They had a great year but in the biggest game on the biggest stage of the year, they choked. END. OF. STORY. So when the season starts again next year, the Giants are the team to beat and Boston will just have to accept that. Once the playoffs start, records don't mean JACK. The Giants outplayed the Patriots on every level in every round of the playoffs. Boston knows this in their hearts but refuses to acknowledge. C'mon Boston. Take a defeat like the men that you claim to be. Yes, I'm even talking to your women.

I said, the Giants deserved to win. Not the Patriots, man. I accepted the defeat.

I just trademarked 18-and-owned. :)

Server issues last night kept me from giving honour where honour is due.

postofday.png

[Croatia National Team Manager Slavan] Bilic then went on to explain how Croatia's success can partially be put down to his progressive man-management techniques. "Sometimes I lie in the bed with my players. I go to the room of Vedran Corluka and Luka Modric when I see they have a problem and I lie in bed with them and we talk for 10 minutes." Maybe Capello could try getting through to his players this way too? Although how far he'd get with Joe Cole jumping up and down on the mattress and Rooney demanding to be read his favourite page from The Very Hungry Caterpillar is open to question. --The Guardian's Fiver, 08 September 2008

Attention: In order to obtain maximum enjoyment from your stay at the CCSLC, the reader is advised that the above post may contain large amounts of sarcasm, dry humour, or statements which should not be taken in any true sort of seriousness. As a result, the above poster absolves himself of any and all blame in the event that a forum user responds to the aforementioned post without taking the previous notice into account. Thank you for your cooperation, and enjoy your stay at the CCSLC.

I took them outright the first time. Why would I change my mind in any subsequent rematches?

I was too busy playing computer games to watch most of the game last night, but I watched it this morning and what the Giants did was what I was waiting for someone to do all along at once, namely

(1) The opposition pass rush got to Brady without the need for blitzing.

(2) The opposition defence was able to be as physical with the Patriots' receivers as the Pats were traditionally against opposition

(3) The opposing QB made the Patriots blink with his gutsy play

No one got to Brady this season (24 sacks all season long), and as a result, the offence clicked along without skipping a beat. It's obvious that the Patriots did not have a Plan B in terms of play calling. Was it a result of a lack of imagination or hubris on the part of the Patriots' play callers? That is something to debate.

[Croatia National Team Manager Slavan] Bilic then went on to explain how Croatia's success can partially be put down to his progressive man-management techniques. "Sometimes I lie in the bed with my players. I go to the room of Vedran Corluka and Luka Modric when I see they have a problem and I lie in bed with them and we talk for 10 minutes." Maybe Capello could try getting through to his players this way too? Although how far he'd get with Joe Cole jumping up and down on the mattress and Rooney demanding to be read his favourite page from The Very Hungry Caterpillar is open to question. --The Guardian's Fiver, 08 September 2008

Attention: In order to obtain maximum enjoyment from your stay at the CCSLC, the reader is advised that the above post may contain large amounts of sarcasm, dry humour, or statements which should not be taken in any true sort of seriousness. As a result, the above poster absolves himself of any and all blame in the event that a forum user responds to the aforementioned post without taking the previous notice into account. Thank you for your cooperation, and enjoy your stay at the CCSLC.

I took them outright the first time. Why would I change my mind in any subsequent rematches?

I was too busy playing computer games to watch most of the game last night, but I watched it this morning and what the Giants did was what I was waiting for someone to do all along at once, namely

(2) The opposition defence was able to be as physical with the Patriots' receivers as the Pats were traditionally against opposition

No one got to Brady this season (24 sacks all season long), and as a result, the offence clicked along without skipping a beat. It's obvious that the Patriots did not have a Plan B in terms of play calling. Was it a result of a lack of imagination or hubris on the part of the Patriots' play callers? That is something to debate.

Agreed. I was thinking the same thing last night. Now that we've seen what pressure can do to Brady and the Pats, who's to say how good they'd really be this year if they played defenses who pressured them more? It doesnt help that they played a cupcake schedule, and that thier schedule lacked good defenses. I'd say If they actually had a good schedule playing against actually decent teams, based on what I saw yesterday, The Pats would be a solid 13-3. I mean seriously, Brady looked like a lost 4-yr old at Wal-Mart yesterday - no matter how many times Joe Buck wrongly said he was calm, Brady showed nothing but panic and frustration for the most part of the game. Had it not been for Wes "Wonderboy" Welker, Brady's game would have been absoulutely horrendous to the point where all of Boston would be hurling in thier bathrooms at halftime. The Giants' defense showed just how bad you can throw the MVP (really?) off his groove with a good defense. And it also just goes to show how much that Patriots team underestimates thier opponents. The humble pie must not have been on the menu the week before, cause they sure acted like they'd breeze by in Arizona. Brady and his snickering to Plaxico Buress's remark alone sums it up. Well, guess what pretty boy: you were right. You wouldn't go on to score 17 points that day. Infact, you scored 14. Would you like someone to help you take that foot out of your mouth? Must taste pretty gross. Anyways, back on topic, yeah, what I saw yesterday was amazing defense by the Giants and underestimation by the Pats. Now that we know Brady can't perform under pressure, I can't wait to see how many defenses get in his face next year. Then, we'll see the real New England Patriots stand up, and they'll get a taste of what real homemade humble pie tastes like instead of the store- bought crap Belichick bought. (well actually they already have)

Jimmy Eat World

jimmysig.jpg

realsaltlake.pngsaltlake-1.png

I have seen the Patriots offense described this year as a knock off on the GSOT offense. (I don't think its a complete clone-you need two reliable deep threats for starters, but I agree it shares aspects with it.) Points #1 and #2 are the best ways historically to stop the GSOT offense. Maybe Coughlin and his DC busted out some old game tapes from the Martz-era Rams to go with his game tapes from Week 17.

The one flaw with the GSOT was that its complexity means "Plan B" may not exist-not enough time to throw one together. Just a thought.

On 8/1/2010 at 4:01 PM, winters in buffalo said:
You manage to balance agitation with just enough salient points to keep things interesting. Kind of a low-rent DG_Now.
On 1/2/2011 at 9:07 PM, Sodboy13 said:
Today, we are all otaku.

"The city of Peoria was once the site of the largest distillery in the world and later became the site for mass production of penicillin. So it is safe to assume that present-day Peorians are descended from syphilitic boozehounds."-Stephen Colbert

POTD: February 15, 2010, June 20, 2010

The Glorious Bloom State Penguins (NCFAF) 2014: 2-9, 2015: 7-5 (L Pineapple Bowl), 2016: 1-0 (NCFAB) 2014-15: 10-8, 2015-16: 14-5 (SMC Champs, L 1st Round February Frenzy)

First, congratulations Giants. Solid game, unforgettable ending.

Second, what prompted me to post:

Agreed. I was thinking the same thing last night. Now that we've seen what pressure can do to Brady and the Pats, who's to say how good they'd really be this year if they played defenses who pressured them more? It doesnt help that they played a cupcake schedule, and that thier schedule lacked good defenses. I'd say If they actually had a good schedule playing against actually decent teams, based on what I saw yesterday, The Pats would be a solid 13-3.

Here's a list of New England's regular season opponents with respective ranks in sacks:

• Jets (25)
  • Chargers (5)
  • Bills (29)
  • Bengals (32)
  • Browns (26)
  • Cowboys (3)
  • Dolphins (24)
  • Redskins (16)
  • Colts (26)
  • Eagles (T-9)
  • Ravens (19)
  • Steelers (13)
  • Giants (1)

Four (San Diego, Dallas, Philadelphia, and the Giants) ranked in the top 10 in sacks. Three in the top five. The Patriots played solid teams with solid defenses and beat them. Some were close but they came away with the W. You could make an argument that New England could have finished 13-3 with this year's schedule, but don't tell me that had they would've been 13-3 easily.

The Giants' defense showed just how bad you can throw the MVP (really?) off his groove with a good defense.

Couple of things.

One, the MVP is determined solely on the merits of the regular season. Not the post-season.

Two, who else do you suggest be the MVP? It sure as hell was Eli with his 20 INTs in the regular season.

Brady was roughed up and couldn't get in a groove in one game. He had 18 others where he carved up defenses (including solid rushing defenses). Brady deserves his MVP award.

Now that we know Brady can't perform under pressure

He's got 3 other rings to prove otherwise.

I can't wait to see how many defenses get in his face next year. Then, we'll see the real New England Patriots stand up, and they'll get a taste of what real homemade humble pie tastes like instead of the store- bought crap Belichick bought. (well actually they already have)

I'm a Dolphin fan and enjoyed the Giants win last night, but it's this type of cocky "I told you so crap" that pisses me off almost as much as the insufferable New England fan.

Get off your high-horse and shut up for a second.

By the way, I'd take Brady over Eli any day.

"In the arena of logic, I fight unarmed."

I tweet & tumble.

First, congratulations Giants. Solid game, unforgettable ending.

Second, what prompted me to post:

Agreed. I was thinking the same thing last night. Now that we've seen what pressure can do to Brady and the Pats, who's to say how good they'd really be this year if they played defenses who pressured them more? It doesnt help that they played a cupcake schedule, and that thier schedule lacked good defenses. I'd say If they actually had a good schedule playing against actually decent teams, based on what I saw yesterday, The Pats would be a solid 13-3.

Here's a list of New England's regular season opponents with respective ranks in sacks:

• Jets (25)
  • Chargers (5)
  • Bills (29)
  • Bengals (32)
  • Browns (26)
  • Cowboys (3)
  • Dolphins (24)
  • Redskins (16)
  • Colts (26)
  • Eagles (T-9)
  • Ravens (19)
  • Steelers (13)
  • Giants (1)

Four (San Diego, Dallas, Philadelphia, and the Giants) ranked in the top 10 in sacks. Three in the top five. The Patriots played solid teams with solid defenses and beat them. Some were close but they came away with the W. You could make an argument that New England could have finished 13-3 with this year's schedule, but don't tell me that had they would've been 13-3 easily.

The Giants' defense showed just how bad you can throw the MVP (really?) off his groove with a good defense.

Couple of things.

One, the MVP is determined solely on the merits of the regular season. Not the post-season.

Two, who else do you suggest be the MVP? It sure as hell was Eli with his 20 INTs in the regular season.

Brady was roughed up and couldn't get in a groove in one game. He had 18 others where he carved up defenses (including solid rushing defenses). Brady deserves his MVP award.

Now that we know Brady can't perform under pressure

He's got 3 other rings to prove otherwise.

I can't wait to see how many defenses get in his face next year. Then, we'll see the real New England Patriots stand up, and they'll get a taste of what real homemade humble pie tastes like instead of the store- bought crap Belichick bought. (well actually they already have)

I'm a Dolphin fan and enjoyed the Giants win last night, but it's this type of cocky "I told you so crap" that pisses me off almost as much as the insufferable New England fan.

Get off your high-horse and shut up for a second.

By the way, I'd take Brady over Eli any day.

Oooooooookay. First off, to answer your MVP question, they'res a certain guy named, oh what was it, I think his name is Brad Favre, no sorry BRETT Favre. He plays for this team called the Green Bay Packers and had what we football fans like to call a "stellar" season. And also, he is in his late thirties, nearing forty, and played some incredible football, even better than my fav player, Peyton Manning, in my opinion. My MVP vote would glady go to him. Ok, so Brady got the TD record, but be honest. This is the best season Farve has just about ever had. And MVP stands for Most Valuable Player. The Pats have like 300 weapons on that team, all equal in value. No player on that Packer squad was more valuable than Favre. That's my stand.

And I'm not on any high horse. Nor was I ever. I was just pointing out that the Patriots "humble pie" was really bull crap, especially how Brady was laughing at Buress's prediction. YOU TELL ME WHAT KIND OF CLASS THAT IS? And now Brady deservingly looks like the cocky jock who finally got it handed to him because they didnt even score 17, like what Brady laughed at. So if you're gonna tell anyone to get off thier high horse, tell New England to. I don't see how calling the cocky out makes me cocky at all.

His three rings came in games where he didnt really have extreme defensive pressure. And I think the real person who stood up to pressure was a little future hall of famer named Adam Vinateri. You're gonna give Brady the credit for those rings? Please. Brady didnt kick two straight Super Bowl winning field goals. Vinateri did.

As for that schedule, you play the Jets, Bills, and Dolphins twice in a year. Now tell me that's not a cupcake schedule.

None of those teams had the balls to really try and rush him, other than Philadelphia and Baltimore, maybe Indy. You're gonna just use numbers to tell me all that? Numbers dont mean a thing, buddy. It's what you actually do during that game. Was Shawne Merriman in Brady's afce in that one game? Heck no. I did'nt see Dallas make much pressure. either. they thought tight secondary coverage would do the trick, but not even close. The G-Men were the only team i've seen this whole season that actually knew what to do and rush the pretty boy. They rushed him the whole game and sacked him hard. If he didnt get sacked, he got hit pretty hard, and if it was neither of the two occuring, he got his hand hit and he fumbled the ball. See what I mean, the giants actually RUSHED him in the game, unlike the Bolts, the Boys, and some other teams.

I'm still stickin by my pick next year. Of course the Pats will have a good season, just not a great one. Brady still can't perform under pressure. If he could, he be bringing home his fourth ring.

Again, I'm not trying to have the cocky "told you so" attitude here. It's just that there's little things I see and feel that I have to say. I'm not one that bottles up my strongest opinions. I can't stand teams like the Patriots who get all the headlines and all the spot light. We must have forgotten this season that there were 31 other teams in this league. Now, I can't be happier. It's the NFL again, not the PFL (Patriots Football League) and now ESPN can take that freaking ridiculous "PATRIOTS" ticker off thier bottom line and focus on the other teams in football. I'm sorry, I really am. But I just can't be happier.

Jimmy Eat World

jimmysig.jpg

realsaltlake.pngsaltlake-1.png

Archived