NHL Jersey Discussion - 08-09 3rds

oakland ehs

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've always liked that Maple Leafs jersey, whether it be Edge or not. I really dig seeing those Oilers colors back. They looked great in 06-07 when they wore them. A couple of these teams I'd rather get the third jersey then I would the regular jersey.

Stars-NorthStarsJerseys.png

oilers3rd.jpg

ok seriously. That collar looks like womens' thong underwear. Look carefully.

Dude,

I would have replied sooner, but my girlfriend and I have been literally belly laughing for the past 10 minutes! I think that's the funniest observation I've ever read (and it's funny because it's true)!

She also noted that the white stripes ending as opposed to connecting to one another via a horizontal white stripe only makes it look more like it is *going underneath.*

Too funny! I have to go laugh some more now!

Rob

Here's roughly what the Thrashers alt should look like-

thrashersalt.png

No offence to your rendition, good job with that... but those jerseys are brutal. teams gotta start hiring designers who actually know what a hockey sweater looks like, not these football-basketball hybrids.

thrash3rd1.jpg

GIANT shoulder bird! Yowza! Not to mention the front numbers are huge! The "Thrashers" wordmark on the front, in that color pattern really reminds me of the Clearwater Threshers wordmark...not sure why.

I'd like these Thrasher jerseys if the front numbers were smaller and the bird was a decent size but yikes otherwise. First real miss of the 3rd jerseys.

Here's roughly what the Thrashers alt should look like-

thrashersalt.png

No offence to your rendition, good job with that... but those jerseys are brutal. teams gotta start hiring designers who actually know what a hockey sweater looks like, not these football-basketball hybrids.

Yeah everything is leaning towards football/basketball jerseys with the big numbers on the front and more action on the sides and arms of the jerseys.

8prlQWA.png

now, if it were up to me, the following 'vintage' jerseys would be brought back replacing their new ones. are those blues jerseys not incredible or what?!

5a03_12.JPG

You do know that that particular jersey never actually existed?

PS - Bogosian ROCKS! I'm thinking about picking up a Petes one after I get my Downie one.

neonmatrix_leafs2.gif

Because Korbyn Is Colour Blind, My Signature Is Now Idiot Proof - Thanks Again Braden!!

Go Leafs Go!

Archived