oakland ehs

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
And some more pics:

oilers3rd.jpg

oilers.jpg

At least it isn't a tie-up! :D

And DAMN YOU MVP!!! I am a little jealous now... hopefully I can find it when I'm back in the city!! I want a free shirt... =(

neonmatrix_leafs2.gif

Because Korbyn Is Colour Blind, My Signature Is Now Idiot Proof - Thanks Again Braden!!

Go Leafs Go!

Well, the Leafs Nation Mobile Fan Zone wasn't that great, just got free t-shirt, free flag, free kid-sized wig. Here's a photo of the Leafs 3rd...

DSC00156.jpg

Also took one of the Marlies, I guess I'll post that in the appropriate thread.

That looks beautiful. Im defiantly going to get one now. Maybe with #2 on it ^_^.

*edit just notice this * Its it me or does it seem that the bottom lines are a bit thicker than the ones on the arms ?

And as for the new Oilers 3rd jerseys i love them as well. They look great and that new collar is pretty cool it works well.

So far I have been impressed with all the 3rd jerseys , then done a good job.

4kv29i.jpg

I was looking forward to seeing the Oilers alt, I knew it would like the retro jersey but Im disappointed now that I see it. I dont mind the collar that they used, its atcually pretty nice but the jersey as a whole just doesnt work for me. Id love to see it in there current colours though.

beLEAF

For anyone who has been following hockey for more than 15 years it is going to be great to see the return of those Oilers jerseys on the ice. They were iconic for so long. It's gotta mean something for the younger guys on the team to put one of those on for the first time - probably for the older guys as well.

JerseyDatabase.com - I'm that guy...

They are wearing them 14 times this year!

a.k.a. a quarter of their entire season. This does not surprise me at all. Everyone in Oilers management is aware that the current home and road are a load of :censored: . They are doing what they could to please the fans as much as possible, in the meantime.

The second they are allowed to change, the vintage look will make it's full return as their official colors.

They are wearing them 14 times this year!

a.k.a. a quarter of their entire season. This does not surprise me at all. Everyone in Oilers management is aware that the current home and road are a load of :censored: . They are doing what they could to please the fans as much as possible, in the meantime.

The second they are allowed to change, the vintage look will make it's full return as their official colors.

Esp. with Katz now running the show there.

Archived