2008 MLB Season

gingerbreadmann

Welcome to the post season Tampa Bay Rays!!! :P

So this leaves the Columbus Blue Jackets, Houston Texans, and Charlotte Bobcats as the only three teams in the "Big 4" never to reach their respective playoffs, right?

Cleveland Browns.

Naw, even the NEW Cleveland Browns have made the playoffs.

Kelly Holcomb and Co. played the Steelers close in the Wild Card round -- I wanna say it was in '03.

6uXNWAo.png

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So this leaves the Columbus Blue Jackets, Houston Texans, and Charlotte Bobcats as the only three teams in the "Big 4" never to reach their respective playoffs, right?

Cleveland Browns.

Kelly Holcomb and Co. played the Steelers close in the Wild Card round -- I wanna say it was in '03.

2002. They lost 36-33.

BROWNS | BUCKEYES | CAVALIERS | INDIANS |

Cleveland Browns.

2002. They lost 36-33.

Oops. I thought they sucked up until last season.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

Cleveland Browns.

2002. They lost 36-33.

I remember listening to that game on the radio on a road trip, and my dad changing the channel because he figured the Browns had it wrapped up.

But they choked it away in traditional Browns fashion. :(

Cleveland Browns.

2002 Wild Card. Their 4th season back in the NFL. I found that kind of funny because they went 8 years between playoffs. 3 of those seasons they didn't even field a team. Yet the NFL team that plays in southern Ohio went 15 years between playoffs.

Clevelandcavaliersfirstlogo.gif Cleveland Cavaliers Curent Logo.png Cavs New Logo 2017-18.jpg

The Rays get an exception... hell, there fans haven't been close to "there"... hell, they haven't even been Rays fans before.

So the Brewers pitched C.C. on three days rest? There's a legitimate chance his arm is going to fall off. I certainly wouldn't want my Sox to sign him for a long term contract for the money he'll be asking for considering how many innings he's thrown the last few years.

IUe6Hvh.png

Cleveland Browns.

2002 Wild Card. Their 4th season back in the NFL. I found that kind of funny because they went 8 years between playoffs. 3 of those seasons they didn't even field a team. Yet the NFL team that plays in southern Ohio went 15 years between playoffs.

Hey! Watch it there fella.

At least your username makes up for it. :D

So will the Rays be able to handle the pressure of having more than 15 people there in the playoffs? :D

I think their play in Boston shows that they can handle the pressure.

2554730293_20f13d57be.jpg

Sure about that?... :rolleyes:

Well they won the season series and took a critical late-season series there, so I'm sure they can handle it.

So will the Rays be able to handle the pressure of having more than 15 people there in the playoffs? :D

I'm talking about the 2 out of 3 they took from the Sox last time they were in beantown. Plus it's looking like the Sox will have to get by the Angels first if they want to see the Rays again this year. :P

Clevelandcavaliersfirstlogo.gif Cleveland Cavaliers Curent Logo.png Cavs New Logo 2017-18.jpg

I'm talking about the 2 out of 3 they took from the Sox last time they were in beantown. Plus it's looking like the Sox will have to get by the Angels first if they want to see the Rays again this year. :P

That still just sounds so weird.

"have to get by the Angels first if they want to see the Rays"

wow

5963ddf2a9031_dkO1LMUcopy.jpg.0fe00e17f953af170a32cde8b7be6bc7.jpg

| ANA | LAA | LAR | LAL | ASU | CSULBUSMNT | USWNTLAFC | OCSCMAN UTD |

I do. More please. :grin:

At least the Mets are still 1.5 up on the Brewers

Cleveland and Toronto were officially eliminated today, and the Yankees will be eliminated with a loss tonight, giving Boston a playoff spot...

Archived