Logo And Uniform Prototypes

AsM29

Odd, it appears to be gushing to the front. It would look odd on a running player.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

• Replies 395
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Odd, it appears to be gushing to the front...

That's what she said!-Michael Scott

pissinonbobsmall.jpg

Giving money and power to government is like giving whiskey and car keys to teenage boys.

P. J. O'Rourke

i'm gonna go ahead and point out the 2 things wrong with that. obviously, that joke was totally forced. oh and yeah, i'm not sure if you're aware that the saying "that's what she said" wasn't originated by The Office.

siggg.png

Not long after the NHL came back to Atlanta, the Thrashers had some of the proposed logos in a glass case just inside the CNN Center. I don't remember what all of them looked like, but I do remember one being very Art Deco (think the early 90s Batman animated series) and being very cool. I've scoured the Internet trying to find images of them, but to no avail.

Does anyone have images of these?

i'm gonna go ahead and point out the 2 things wrong with that. obviously, that joke was totally forced. oh and yeah, i'm not sure if you're aware that the saying "that's what she said" wasn't originated by The Office.

No $hit.

-Dan

Belts.jpg
PotD May 11th, 2011
looooooogodud: June 7th 2010 - July 5th 2012

Um yea...It was supposed to be that way...just like how Micheal Scott forces the joke on the Office. I could have taken the low road and made a very crude comment about how...oh nevermind. :D

And about the logo, I think it would have looked good if the gusher would go the other way, and why did they put the shed on there, why didn't they include a guy and a pick-up as well?

pissinonbobsmall.jpg

Giving money and power to government is like giving whiskey and car keys to teenage boys.

P. J. O'Rourke

and 5 Dragons' logos (im not sure if thats all of em):

charlottedragonskd5.gif

The far right logo looked mighty familiar to me. Then I realized that it was the avatar of that Nick dude that pretended to be a girl and got banned. I wonder if he gave credit where it was due? (And if it's been mentioned before, I apologize for going over the issue again ^_^ )

charlottedragonskd5.gif

The far right logo looked mighty familiar to me. Then I realized that it was the avatar of that Nick dude that pretended to be a girl and got banned. I wonder if he gave credit where it was due? (And if it's been mentioned before, I apologize for going over the issue again ^_^ )

That may have been the logo he used in his avatar. IIRC, he did credit the source... only after being called out about it.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

charlottedragonskd5.gif

That may have been the logo he used in his avatar. IIRC, he did credit the source... only after being called out about it.

Here's his avatar.

Dragon.gif

BROWNS | BUCKEYES | CAVALIERS | INDIANS |

Looks like you can buy the Buffalo Bill prototypes on Ebay.

Theres a problem reading the URLs, so you'll have to type the address in manually. If not, just type in "buffalo bills prototype" in ebay search engine.

cgi.ebay.com/RARE-RBK-Buffalo-Bills-Authentic-Prototype-Jersey-sz-48_W0QQitemZ120224195922QQihZ002QQcategoryZ24970QQrdZ1QQssPageNameZWD1VQQcmdZVie

mQQ_trksidZp1638Q2em118Q2el1247

cgi.ebay.com/RARE-Buffalo-Bills-Authentic-Prototype-Road-Jersey-48_W0QQitemZ300200191062QQihZ020QQcategoryZ24970QQrdZ1QQssPageNameZWD1VQQcmdZVie

emQQ_trksidZp1638Q2em118Q2el1247

Not long after the NHL came back to Atlanta, the Thrashers had some of the proposed logos in a glass case just inside the CNN Center. I don't remember what all of them looked like, but I do remember one being very Art Deco (think the early 90s Batman animated series)

Wow. I would really like to see that.

Was that Bills prototype done by Celsius Design?

I ask because I noticed this similarity between the Bills prototype, and one of Celsius' Sabres concepts:

21b12iv.png

Ha ha, cute little buffalo playing peek a boo behind a sword.

Urgh.

[sTEVE HARVEY]That little buffalo had t've been the stupidest sun'abitch to ever play hide-and-go-seek.[/sTEVE HARVEY]

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||

These are Buffalo Bills prototype jerseys where they were going to use the other 'B' Logo in the design. I was told that it was a secondary logo but the more I look at the current helmet and striping patterns and how it doesn't really 'jive' well, the more I think that the team wanted this as a primary logo.

5548_1.jpg

60d3_1.jpg

I think perhaps at one point in time it almost was. I had an old JCPenney catalog that sold NFL Jerseys in it and to show what teams they had jerseys for, they have on the bottom a logo for each team and that is the logo it features for Buffalo. I wish I still had the catalog but I swear thats the logo it had for the Bills. I just remember seeing it and being baffled that they had a different logo and I showed my dad and he thought the same thing.

Jimmy Eat World

jimmysig.jpg

realsaltlake.pngsaltlake-1.png

Hey guys I caught something for the Dodgers that really got my attention. It appears after looking at some old pictures of the annonced move to Los Angeles that the Dodgers were possible to used a different "LA" emblem on thier caps. It looks to me like its in the old MLB Tuscan font and the "L" is seemingly red with the "A" white and the two are interlocked in the same way the current "LA" is. It is featured in last photo of the photo gallery on Walter O' Malley's hall of fame page. All I can provide is a link to his page as the HOF uses flash player for their photo galleries so I cant paste it here. Check it out and tell me what ya think?

http://www.baseballhalloffame.org/hofers/d...playerId=545114

Jimmy Eat World

jimmysig.jpg

realsaltlake.pngsaltlake-1.png

Archived