2008/09 NBA New Logos & Uniforms

ebsports

I'm really dissapointed the Bucks arent going with a red alt that says Milwaukee across the chest. Anyone know of that being a possibility, if not now in the near future?

I thought they were going to introduce an alt for this year. It's been two years, hasn't it?

They will be eligible starting this year... I'm still trying to send them my design. Hopefully the delay will be so that they can bust out these beauties:

BucksFinalMod2.png

:wub:

Someone contact the senator, NOW!

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
They will be eligible starting this year... I'm still trying to send them my design. Hopefully the delay will be so that they can bust out these beauties:

Just curious...are you really trying to send in your design? You know they won't even be able to look at it legally right?

just got the inside scoop that the bobcats will be using this logo http://sportslogos.net/images/logos/6/258/...3vcb4blqnb1.gif as their halfcourt logo this upcoming season.

FINALLY!! This could possibly mean the end to the horrible initial charlotte bobcats logo forever (keeping my fingers crossed).

That's awesome, I have always liked that logo it's 10x better. Where did you get that information?

Just curious...are you really trying to send in your design? You know they won't even be able to look at it legally right?

I figured as much... I just figured that someone has to care about the look, and as soon as I pin down who it is, I would send it to them in an inconspicuous letter, but if there are really legal issues, it might be difficult. What are the issues? How does one go about getting around them?

just got the inside scoop that the bobcats will be using this logo http://sportslogos.net/images/logos/6/258/...3vcb4blqnb1.gif as their halfcourt logo this upcoming season.

FINALLY!! This could possibly mean the end to the horrible initial charlotte bobcats logo forever (keeping my fingers crossed).

That's awesome, I have always liked that logo it's 10x better. Where did you get that information?

friend is working at an elementary school sports camp and they took a visit to time warner cable arena today and the new court was installed. from his description i went ahead and made this:

th.802675a6fe.jpg

he said the arena logo is nowhere to be seen on the court and only the writing from the logo is present on the court above and below the center logo. btw sorry for the quality of the arena logo but i couldn't find a better quality logo <_<

I figured as much... I just figured that someone has to care about the look, and as soon as I pin down who it is, I would send it to them in an inconspicuous letter, but if there are really legal issues, it might be difficult. What are the issues? How does one go about getting around them?

Look up the Baltimore Ravens case.

They would need to specifically solicit a design from you first (and give you permission to use their marks), before seeing anything that you've done.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

weird, the pic i uploaded earlier just disappeared :blink:

here it is again:

bobcatsnewcourtwa4.th.jpg

I talked to him again and he said that the TWC logo was where the Red Auerbach logo was for the Celts so I re-did that. Again sorry for the quality, I went ahead and just left the white behind it simply b/c it looked too choppy if i took it away. I love the switch though. This logo is so much better.

IT is true, I was at the arena last friday working and they had just finished putting laquer over the whole court, looks really nice

appsiggold.png

Sneak peek of the Kings new unis:

kingsneww.jpg

How did u get a hand on the pic? The unis from the photo look pretty neat and classy .

MetsChiefsEspnSig.gif

College sports as we know them are just about dead. The lid is off on all the corruption that taints just about every major program and every decision that the schools or the NCAA make is only about money, money, and more money. We'll have three 16+ team super-conferences sooner rather than later, killing much of the regional flair and traditional rivalries that make college sports unique and showing the door to any school that doesn't bring money to the table in the process. Pretty soon the smaller schools are going to have to consider forming their own sanctioning body to keep the true spirit of college sports alive because the NCAA will only get worse in it's excess from here

kingsneww.jpg

How did u get a hand on the pic? The unis from the photo look pretty neat and classy .

and what player is that? im a Kings fan but i cant figure out who that is? and whered you get it?

That would be Patrick Ewing Jr. who, oddly enough, is the son of Patrick Ewing Sr.

I'm pretty sure he got the photo from here.

#CHOMPCHOMPCHOMP

kingsneww.jpg

and what player is that? im a Kings fan but i cant figure out who that is? and whered you get it?

That would be Patrick Ewing Jr. who, oddly enough, is the son of Patrick Ewing Sr. I'm pretty sure he got the photo from here.

and now hes going to the Rockets with Artest lol

kingsneww.jpg

That would be Patrick Ewing Jr. who, oddly enough, is the son of Patrick Ewing Sr. I'm pretty sure he got the photo from here.

Maybe, it didn't say for sure whether or not the Kings were including him and Singletary.

But didn't Donte Greene look so happy and proud yesterday?

8ae9dc52a6e4bb1797cea9ac0bf480a9-getty-82057005fm164_rookie_shoot.jpg

You used to hold me

Tell me that I was the best

Anything in this world I want

I could posses

All that made me want

Was all that I can get

In order to survive

Gotta learn to live with regrets

-President Carter

kingsneww.jpg

Maybe, it didn't say for sure whether or not the Kings were including him and Singletary.

all the news shows and crap said it was just Artest going to Houston, but the original article in the Houston Chronicle said that Ewing and Singletary were specifically included in order to make the contracts match and stuff.

and haha, Mr. Green does look happy to be a Rocket

kingsneww.jpg

all the news shows and crap said it was just Artest going to Houston, but the original article in the Houston Chronicle said that Ewing and Singletary were specifically included in order to make the contracts match and stuff.

and haha, Mr. Green does look happy to be a Rocket

I saw in the Sac Bee it said they might be included so as to push the Kings below the luxury tax, but they also stated it could be someone else (or none at all.) The contracts match up fine without them, they were second rounder and have partially guaranteed contracts worth less than $1 mil.

You used to hold me

Tell me that I was the best

Anything in this world I want

I could posses

All that made me want

Was all that I can get

In order to survive

Gotta learn to live with regrets

-President Carter

Archived